Chapter 10: Sugar and Spice.

When classes were over I decided to take a shower. I opened the door to hear Mattheo in the shower. He was singing a song. It sounded beautiful. I believe it was called: Train Wreck by James Arthur. I opened the bathroom door and started singing it with him. I got into the shower with him and we sung that song over and over again.

Snape's POV (you didn't think this, did you?):  I heard beautiful harmonies coming from a dorm. I knew exactly who it was: Y/n and Mattheo. I needed to tell everyone. I went to Dumbledores office. "What is it Severus." "Albus, you got to hear this." He followed me to their dorm. We listened to their music, over, and over again. They eventually got out of the shower. Y/n came out of the bathroom with a towel on. She. Had realized we where there. "What are you doing here!!!" "Oh dear we are so sorry, we best get going." Dumbledore exclaimed. "Bye guys." Mattheo said from in the bathroom. "Bye." Albus rushed. "You should get back to your office Albus." But before he could answer he had left. I looked straight towards Y/n and Mattheo, "guys, I know you're a thing, but Albus can't. You would have to move rooms. Also, you are lucky he didn't notice you guys showering together." Ughhh, teens scare me.

                 Mattheos POV:
I heard talking from the room. I got out my wand..... The one with more magic, and slowly looked outside. Okay, but what were they doing here? I heard them say bye, so to be funny I said "Bye!!". But Severus stayed a little while longer. I walked into the room with a towel and a long sleeve shirt on. "guys, I know you're a thing, but Albus can't. You would have to move rooms. Also, you are lucky he didn't notice you guys showering together." Before we could say anything he stormed off. Okay then, Y/n thought.

                      Y/n's POV:
Dumbledore left, but Snape stayed. I walked backwards a little bit, Mattheo could tell I was scared and he came out to the room. I looked at him for a couple of seconds, Im so lucky. He walked towards us and whisper shouted "guys, I know you're a thing, but Albus can't. You would have to move rooms. Also, you are lucky he didn't notice you guys showering together." Mattheo tried saying something but Snape just walked off. okay then. I got dressed in PJ's and laid on Mattheos bed. Mattheo walked out and smirked, "My bed, really?" "Mattheo, the amount of times i've slept in it, it should be considered mine." Mattheo walked up to the bed and kissed me, "Smartass." We laid in bed for a while until Theo fell asleep. I kissed him on the cheek an d went to do some studying for a test in herbology. Apparently, he wasn't sleeping and he walked over to me. I looked behind me and Mattheo hugged me from the back. I
"Y/n, come back over there my Sugar and Spice." "What about everything nice?" "But your not anything nice, love." I kissed Mattheo and went back to studying.

(Guys just so you know, I ruined my search history for you. The images had some weird names 😭😭😭.