Chapter 3: Train Ride

When I got on the train I rushed to find an empty seat before anyone else. I found one empty compartment. I sighed. I put my trunk in the top shelf thing.
I put on my headphones getting ready to listen to music, had I pulled out my phone Pansy and Draco entered the compartment. " Hey y/n! Guess what I did this summer!" Pansy said with no breaths. What did you do? Draco?  " What did you do Pansy?," I said trying to sound interested.
Then, Pansy looked at Draco, I knew actually what she was going to say. " Your dad!" Pansy said that knowing damn well he is dead. I tried not to cry has they left.
Okay, your fine, just don't call her a pink cow. I but on my earbuds and started listening to music. (You can pick which song).
" Hey are you okay?" Asked a very cute familiar voice. "Umm... Yeah yeah I'm good." " You can tell me if you'd like," i looked up at him and realized who it was. "Oh (what animal you picked) boy, that's who it is. " Surprise... But you can call me Mattheo." It was silent. A mix of awkward but comforting silence. For a few minutes I looked him in the eyes. He ended up breaking the silence. " Do you mind if I sit there?," He spoke, pointing next to me. There is this whole f*cking compartment and he wants to sit next to me! He's a keeper. I saw him smirk. "Um..Not at all." After that it was completely silent, well, except for my music. After awhile I fell asleep. I guess my head fell on his shoulder.

Mattheos POV:
This girl's mind is messed up, but I like it and she likes me. I am so glad no one can read my mind. I was reading my book when I felt a small head land on my shoulder. I turned to see yns head on my shoulder. After a while my shoulder started to hurt so I laid her down on the bench. When I went to get up, y/n grabbed my arm. "No... Stay... stay." Okay, that shit turned.me.on. I went over to lay with her. When it was time I decided to wake her up. "Wake up child.. CHILD." I've obviously never woken someone up before. Her I squinted at me, like if I was in the wrong.

Back To Y/n's POV: