The News (and Flash getting humbled)

LAST CHAPTER WOW (this ones short)

Flash was sitting on his couch at home, with a glass of water in one hand and a tv remote in the other.

He thought about the day at school he'd just had, feeling pretty proud of himself. He'd worked out why Peter was such 'good friends' with stark, after all. It was obvious. Parker was the avengers' pity project. He was fucking wearing Stark's clothing when they had seen him in the lab last week during the tour, it was all so clear. The avengers took Parker in because he had seemed so weak and puny, that they felt it was their duty to. And that's why they all were nice to him, because Penis was extremely sensitive and would be a whiny baby if something even the slightest bit rude was said.

Flash turned on the news channel with a smirk, remembering Parker's face when he heard Flash had figured it out. He would call it "Penis' exposed face".

Flash listened to the news with interest when Tony Stark's face popped up on the screen. "Billionaire Tony Stark vouches for the new superhero, Spiderman, and states he is just as good as the rest of them. Stark also recently announced the news of his engagement to Dr. Stephen Strange, a surgeon-turned-magician. The date of their marriage has not been announced. Finally, we have a video of a press conference that took place yesterday where Stark announced the adoption of his new son-"

Flash leaned forward. Stark had adopted someone? Who??

A picture of a boy Flash knew very well popped up on the screen, and Flash choked on his water. It was followed by a video from the press conference:

"I am proud to introduce to you all my new son... (c'mon, up here next to me)... Peter Parker!"

Flash stared in shock at the two figures standing on the stage. "What the fu-"