The Antelope's Sister

Ah, isn't life just brilliant.

Peter:

A couple days had gone by and Peter had settled into a new routine. Wake up, avoid May's bad mood, go to school, come home and do his homework, pack up his spider suit and go to the internship, come back through his bedroom window, wait for May to call for him. It was quite a long routine, actually.

The internship was going well. After that first day when he'd embarrassed himself terribly, he and Stark had gotten closer. The man would give him mini projects to work on and they'd talk about recent scientific breakthroughs (most of which were Tony Stark's). He hadn't seen the avengers again and was hoping that Hawk-Eye wouldn't be showing up any time soon, because after 'scrawny' Peter beat him at arm wrestling (which was so cool!), he would definitely have some questions.

May had gone back to being her usual grumpy, butchering-knife self, which was just brilliant. Peter had been made to rearrange the DVD's 20 times in the past two days. 20. Times. He hadn't even known there were 20 ways to organize DVD's! But there were, and he should know. He was kind of an expert in the topic now, and what was he going to do with that knowledge? It was just useless mass taking up valuable brain space.

Now, the first way is alphabetical order by title. The second is alphabetical order by the director's first name. The third is alphabetical order by the director's last name. The fourth is by dates released (least to most recent). The fifth is dates most recent to least recent. The sixth is in order of length (long to short), the seventh is short to long. The eighth is in rainbow order (yay). The ninth is by seriousness (comedies to documentaries). The tenth was the ninth reversed. And then the rest of them were 1-10 flipped upside down.

Anyway, Ned was talking non-stop (man, the man is non-stop) about the trip to the Avengers compound that the decathlon team would be going on that weekend. When Peter had told him about the avengers stopping by in the middle of the internship, Ned had almost thrown his hat. Luckily MJ had stolen the hat earlier that day (but that was another story). Peter couldn't help but join Ned in fanboying over the trip, but his only worry was May (what else was knew?) not letting him go. Eh, he'd deal with it when he had to.

At that moment in time, Peter was working on a school project for biology. He was trying to sketch out a model, but his drawing skills were so bad it wasn't even funny. After trying and erasing five times, he gave up and decided to beg MJ to help him later. Then his phone buzzed.

Tony Stark 2:

New phone who dis

Peter:

You're joking.

Tony Stark 2:

No you're joking

Peter:

No I'm Peter.

Tony Stark 2:

Hi I'm Jared I'm 19 and I don't know how to read

Peter:

WHO ARE YOU? YOU AREN'T TONY STARK!

Tony Stark 2:

Oh, I stole his phone.
I am your worst nightmare (wooo woo)

Peter:

So you're a collapsing building?
Oh wait that hasn't happened yet...
So you're the impending sense of doom that grows stronger every day and will eventually crush you and ground you into dirt?
Or wait *le gasp*

Tony Stark 2:

Yes...

Peter:

It can't be...