Chapter three

I did it... I did the unthinkable and slid the blade across my wrist about 50 times. The lines turned white. Not thinking of anything my mom walked in my room. I quickly covered the cuts with a blanket. "What's up mom?" I said. She told me dinner was ready then she left. I grabbed a jacket to cover my cuts and I walked into the kitchen to find out we are having hamburgers my favorite. I ate 1 burger with fries and my family gathered up to watch a movie. While we were watching the movie the cuts started burning. I ran to the bathroom to see what's up. It was bleeding non-stop. I put this clear liquid and rubbed it in. Without looking what it was it stopped the burns. I placed the bottle down not knowing I put hand sanitizer on my arm. Once everyone was getting ready for bed, I went to my room and started watching more videos. The unknown person texted again "I warned you" the text said. I'm starting to think this unknown person is starting to warn me about things. My phone buzzed again. "Now go clean yourself you can get infected" was I getting stalked? My mind started to rush with thoughts. I couldn't sleep. Lucky tomorrow is Saturday. I couldn't stop thinking about this message. Maybe I should listen to it. It's giving me sudden signs.  I washed the cuts and put medicine on them. It felt much better. I felt guilty for what I have done. Why did I do this? What if my mom sees? I'm just scared what would happen. Suddenly my mind went blank. Everything went black and my skin went pale. I woke up to the next day. What happened? I stayed in until I got hungry and made noodles. I still didn't understand what had happened.