Chapter Four.

Were all perfectly imperfect.

Chapter Four.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm going off.

"Its 6:00! What the hell isn't it Saturday?!" I heard my dad yell at the end of the hallway.

"Sorry, my alarm was set for some reason." Dinner last night went good. Dad ment Andy, and he liked him which was the good part. And I think Andy liked him. They got along well which is all that mattered to me!

I got up and went downstairs in my snuggie. It trailed behind me like a long rob. I found a letter on the floor by the door.

To Chlo,

Meet me at the Lake I need to talk to you about something. Be there at 7! I'll have breakfast there.

From,

Ashely.

I wonder what Ashely new, or wanted, or anything really. The lake was at the end of my street. Me and my friends always meet there when we need to talk or something. I got dressed and ready to go. Before I knew it, it was seven. I left a note on the counter telling my mom and dad that I was down at the lake. I went out the door and down to the lake. Ashely was already there.

"Hey Ash. Whats up?"

"The sky." We laughed "I brought some food." She opened a bag and got some muffins and waffles rapped in tin foil.

"Yay! I'm starving!"

"Yeah I am to."

"So why did you want to come here?"

"I don't exactly know. I needed to get out of the house." Ashely's parents are the type that fight, and then fight, and then fight but they dont split up. They work out the problems some how and then start up with more fights.

"Oh, well hows Alex?"

"Good."

"What have you guys been up to."

"Nothing really."

"Oh, you going to prom with him?"

"Yeah are you going with Andy? Oh yeah! Andy was over your house last night! How did that go?!"

"Good actully. My dad and my mom like him."

"And what did you guys do?"

"We hung out."

"And..."

"And... he kissed me. And he told me that he promised he would never cheat."

"Oh like Ro- you know what I not even going to say his name."

"Ha, yeah."

"So did he ask you to prom?"

"Not yet but I'm hoping he will soon! Did Alex ask you?"

"No, but I'm going over his house later so maybe he will!"

"Well thats good! I can't belive that it has only been three days sense Andy asked me out. It feels like its been a century!'

"Well maybe thats a good thing."

"I hope it is!"

"Well, well, well. Look who it is. And why wasn't I invited." Ashely and I turned around to see Chad behind us.

"Oh well Chad, it seems I had forgot to slip the note under your door then dosen't it?" Ashely joked around. Chad came and sat down next to me and Ashely.

"So how was your day yesterday with Andy? Did he kiss you?!" Chad said first thing to me.

"Yes he did. And it went well."

"Well we all don't want a repeat of you know who. Oh you were horrible after that. I remember, you didn't come out of your room for a week."

"Yeah, I swear if he does that to you Bonnie, Brittny, and me will go and rip his head off! And the girl who he cheats on you with. So lets just hope that he dosen't." Ashely said.

"Thanks guys but trust me. After that I think I might just be able to stand up for myself."

***

Days went by as if the world was ending soon. The Valintines Prom was here and Andy and I were going.

New Text from: Bonnie(:

Exsited for tonight?!

You bet! Haha Brittny coming over to get ready with me!(:

Hahah and Ashely is here!(:

See you guys at prom then!:DD

The door bell rang. I went over to my intercome speaker and pressed down the front door button.

"Who is it?"

"Brittny!" Her voice was so perky.

"Doors unlocked, come on up!"

"Kay!" Before I knew it there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"I'm so exsited!" Brittny squealed.

"I am too! Here lets go in my bathroom theres stools in there so we can do hair and make up in there.'' We went and set out all the make-up on the counter.

"I have a light blue dress, sleeve less and its beautiful!" Brittny said. We both started to put make-up on.

''I bet! I have a purple dress that nice and flowy."

"Oh that will look good!" We finished hair and make up and put on our dresses. My mom did the whole picture obsessive thing. Then me and Brittny got in the limo and went and picked up Andy and Zac. We picked them up at Zac's house. They got in the limo and went the school gym.

"You guys look great!" Zac was the first one to break the scilence.

"Thanks." Me and Brittny said.

"You look beatiful." Andy told me.

''Thanks, you look handsom.''

"Thank you." He said and then kissed me. We were at the school now. We walked into the gym and looked around for Ashely and Bonnie. I spotted Bonnie in a light red dress and Ashely in a white dress. We walked over to them and Bonnie intorduced us to Mike. He was a nice tall blonde boy. We all danced and talked. By the time the night was over everyone had a great time. We dropped Brittny and Zac off which left just me and Andy in the limo.

"I had a fun time tonight." I told him when Brittny got out of the car.

"I did too."

"Thats good." He looked over at me and kissed me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."