The Reasons of LIfe

Lifes like a driving on a dirt road, we just have to get over the bumps.<3

Everyone says there is a purpuse in life. This is how I found mine..

Chapter One.

Life currently is wonderful, but it could become perfect. Well thats at least what I thought untill May. Lets rewind a bit, like to about Febuary. My name is Clowey Chase. I live in Miami, Florida. My dad is a doctor and my mom is top selling author. We live in a huge dark blue mansion for just the three of us. All my friends like to go to my house for the sleepovers and I used to wonder why when I was little but it all makes sense now that I'm older.

"Chlo!" Bonnie starteled me.

"Hey Bonnie." She walked away from her locker and over to me her blonde hair bouncing behind her. Bonnie is probally my bestfriend in the whole world. She knows everything about me just like I know everything about her. Its been like that sense we were in first grade. That was so long ago, now where in ninth grade. Oh how the stands of time can weave a web. Something like that right?

"He's here today so you know." Bonnie and I were now at my locker. Who is she talking about? The boy that I am absotutly obsessed with. His name is Andy. He has long brown hair like Justin Bieber, but better. He has the most adorable smile and he's tall. Which is a good thing because I'm a little on the tall side. Bonnie's also kind of the only person who knows that I like him.

"Did you talk to him at all?" Bonnie and him are friends which is how I started to like him. I didn't really know him untill Bonnie got to know him then he started to comeing to her party's and all that great stuff.

"I said hi but that was it. And yes he said hi back." Bonnie and I stoped talking about Andy when we saw Ashely, Alex Ashely's boyfriend and Brittny coming over to talk to us.

"Hey!" Ashely said putting her long brown hair on her back.

"Hi" Me and Bonie responded.

"Have you guyses seen Chad at all today?" Brittny said.

"Its you guys and no." Alex said.

"I wonder where he is. He might be seeing Lennie today." Chad is, well I dont know how to put it without being mean. He dosen't like girls? He's intrested in his own type? Okay I'll just say it, Chad's gay and he has a boyfriend named Lennie who lives 20 minutes away from us and he sometimes cuts the first couple of classes to go see him. So Bonnie had a good point.

"He told be he had a doctors appointment though." I said remembering that he told me that in workshop yesterday.

"I think he is lying, he went to go see Lennie. I mean face it he would never be able to get boyfriend here so he is probally trying to keep his relationship stable." Alex's voice traveled off in my head when I saw Andy across the hallway at his locker. He's so cute! And he was wearing my favorite shirt, his John Cena shirt. And the funny part is that I have loved John Cena and WWE even before I started talking to Andy. His friend Zac walked up to them and thy walked to class.

"Hello! Earth to Chlo!" Brittny starteled me.

"Oh, sorry."

"I think you were looking at someone, a boy!" Bonnie said. She's been trying to make me tell Brittny, Ashely and Alex but I don't want to. And honestly I have no clue why I don't.

"Ha, in your dreams." Ashely said. "Chlo hasen't liked a guy in forever! Why would she like someone now there hasn't been any new people latly.

"Or maybe she isn't telling us! Are you hiding something from us?!" Brittny asked me. I was about to open my mouth but the bell rang.