Chapter Duex

Hearts are like food, people just take them.</3

Chapter Two.

I was in complete shock. My heart stopped beating for a moment. I went to go say something but nothing came out.

"Well is it me?"

"Ye-yeah. It um, kinda is."

"Well in that case I'll make your day better. Will you go out with me?" My heart stopped beating all together this time. We were outside the cafiteria now and we stopped on the side.

"Yes! Well I guess you could of assumed that sense you found out that your the one that I like."

"Yeah I knew it would be a yes. Plus I liked you to for awhile, well actully sense Bonnie had introduced me to you basicly." Was he serious? So this whole time I had a chance with him?

"Really? Cause' thats when I started to like you too!"

"Hey man! Did you do it yet?" I herd a voice inturupting us from behind us. It was Zac and if he hadden't come in I probally would of made a fool of myself if I said one more thing.

"Yeah I did, but thanks for interupting." He said in a sarcastict voice.

"Its okay Bonnie is probally looking for me anyways so I sould get going. Um, i'll text you later?"

"Yeah, bye." Andy said and I walked away.

Oh. My. Gosh! OH MY GOD! I cant belive that just happened! I have a boyfriend who will hopefully be the best boyfriend ever! I ran over to my table where Bonnie, Ashely and Brittney were sitting.

"Someones in a good mood!" Ashely giggled.

"Guess why, guess why, guess why!" I wanted to see if they could guess.

"You won the lottery?!" Brittny always guessed that when you tell her to guess.

"Better!"

"Well this must be good then if its better then winning the lottery!Just tell us!" Bonnie sounded eger.

''I have a boyfriend!"

"OH MY GOSH WHO!?!"They all screamed.

"Andy!" I was so happy!

"Andy Poutte?! He is super duper cute! When did he ask you out!?" Brittny seemed like she wanted to know ever detail.

"Just like 30 seconds ago! Oh my god! And he was so cute! Ahhh! I'm so fucking happy! Now I finally have a date for prom in two weeks! Well thats if we stay together that long."

"Trust me you guys will you were ment to be! Now just me and Brittny need to get dates!" Bonnie was so supportive and sense she has been friends with him she will know if he will want to keep going out with me. Because trust me I will not be breaking up with him hopefully for awhile!

"Nope, I think I have a date!" Brittny added.

"No way, who?!" Bonnie was now the only one who needed a date if Brittny was right.

"He is walking this way right now. Oh my gosh he's walking this way! Is my hair okay!?" We all looked around and who do we spot. Zac, Andy's friend.

"You look fine!" Ashely said.

"Hey ladies!" Zac pulled a seat over to our table.

"Hi!" Brittny said faster then anyone could. I think she really likes him, but thats just going out on a limb.(;

"Hey Andy's new girlfriend." I liked the sound of that. "So Brittny, you got a date to prom?"

"No as a matter of fact, I don't."