Pharmacy accident · Doki Doki Double Date

Pharmacy Accident

As you all might know already; my mom is a very kind and easy-going person, however she turns into a terrifying monster when angered. Because of this when that time of the month comes, she cannot be let into the public, for their safety. She can also be a bit of an airhead sometimes, to put it lightly, so she often forgets to refill her hygiene products. This means that dad has to rush to the nearest pharmacy to buy some whenever that happens, but when he's at work, that duty falls on my shoulders. Yare yare, doesn't she know how shameful it is for a young guy to buy stuff like that? Well, fortunately I'm no ordinary guy.

There are many abilities I can use to bypass going there directly, but none of them are natural enough as to not raise suspicion. There is one ability however, that lets me buy them shamelessly; that's right, it's the long-awaited return of Kuriko from Paraguay.

****************************

The infiltration was a success, nobody suspects a thing. After all its perfectly normal for a girl to buy things like these. At that moment, someone walked in and went to the counter next to me. Yare yare, and everything was going so smoothly thus far.

"Excuse me, can I have 3 bottles of antiseptic and 5 rolls of ban...dage..."

Great, he noticed me. Starring at me like a deer at headlights was none other than the ex-delinquent Aren Kuboyasu. I decided to scram before this turns into a problematic situation; to think that I would run into someone I know in a situation like this, my luck is truly the worst.

I've gotten away from the pharmacy and started heading home, when two random dudes decided to block my way.

"Hey there missy, you look really cute, wanna go with us to our friend's birthday party? It'll be really fun we promise!"

Good grief, so this is what Teruhashi goes through on a daily basis huh. What was it she said in situations like this?

"Uh, I'm sorry, I have piano lessons now so I can't."

"Eh just forget about that, our party will be more fun than all piano lessons in the world." "Come on, don't be shy missy, it'll be fun!"

So Teruhashi's way doesn't work for me, maybe I should do it my way after all.

"Oi shitheads! You know what I hate more than pieces of trash? Pieces of trash that don't understand things after it's been told once!"

****************************

There was also the Aren way apparently, very effective. But now I have to acknowledge him, what a pain.

"Sorry for the outburst miss, it's hard for me to keep my cool when witnessing things like that."

"Don't worry about it, thanks for the help."

"That's a PK Academy uniform right? I'm also going to PK but I've never seen you, what's your name? Which class you're in? Is there someone you like?"

One question at a time please.

"I'm Kuriko. I'm at PK but currently on a foreign exchange program. Thanks again for the help but I'm really in a rush. Sorry, bye."

Kuriko, Kuboyasu Kuriko, not bad...

There he goes again. He's started scouting for tattoo parlors in the region now, this guy is committing way too fast. Yare yare, I hope this won't bite me in the ass going forward.

Doki Doki Double Date

Teruhashi was once again intruding in my precious safe quarters, my room. Since that disaster of a date a month ago she started coming once or twice per week to help me with homework or read together. Well, I made sure to finish mine in advance, so all it amounted to was me helping her with math and her reading some required literature alone. Whenever I helped or told her I've already read the book, she always looked at me with eyes that said "maybe he's actually smarter than it appears". Yare yare, do I actually look that stupid? Anyway, she's in the middle of reading "Romeo and Juliet" of all things, and I was off to the side "meditating". In truth I was just listening to her thoughts as she read, like an audio book. Her voice was pleasant to listen to, when it wasn't constantly reaffirming how much better she is than everyone else. She would stop occasionally to discuss opinions about the work, but other than that we spent the time in silence.