Chapter 12. (Bens pov🤍)

Harry leaves in less than 24 hours to go back home, I really don't want him to leave if I'm being honest. I need to stop overthinking and go to sleep. Harry wakes up for a minute and moves closer to me, I smile and kiss his head as he's drifting into his slumber. I slowly start to fall asleep.

THE NEXT DAY😵‍💫

It's about noon, Harry and I are downstairs. I'm laying of the sofa watching 'the summer I turned pretty' and harry's getting something to drink in the kitchen. Harry walks in "what are you watching ?" he laughs and sits next to me, offering me a drink of his smoothie. I nod and grab his drink, taking a small sip. I hand the glass back "i'm watching 'the summer I turned pretty' " I say, he laughs "woww that sounds oddly basic" I nudge him a little with my elbow and he laughs again. We fall into a comfortable silence as both of our eyes fall to the tv. Harry puts down his glass and runs a hand through my hair. I smile and turn my head to look at him. He smiles at me and moves closer, kissing my head.

TIME SKIP TO LATER (sorry😕)

Harry and I both fell asleep. I get up, trying not to wake him. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of water. I pull out my phone and see a missed text from my dad.

dad(12:39PM) : hey! i'm coming home early, i'll be there around 5

I groan and walk back to where Harry is asleep, I shake him slightly. He groans and opens his eyes, blinking a few time. "My dads going to be home soon" I say, running my fingers through his hair. He nods and gets up, pulling me into a hug. I laugh a little and hug him back. He sighs "If you need me to leave earlier I can!" I shake my head. "No way, you're not leaving me earlier than you have to." I say, keeping a tight grip on him. He laughs and kisses my head. I sit down on the couch as he sits next me, he lays his head on my thighs. I smile and begin playing with his hair. I wish he didn't have to leave, I'm going to miss him so much. I look down at Harry and a soft smile creeps across his face. I laugh and look back up, my attention back on the tv.

A/N: hey guys! sorry for not being active, i'm on vacation rn so i'll post whenever i can. love you x