Chapter 8. (Bens pov.🤍)

As I wake up, I see Harry looking at me, smiling like an idiot. I roll my eyes and say good morning to him. He laughs "good morning" he says, as I hold onto him tighter. He laughs and kisses my head, wrapping his arms around my waist. Oh yea, my friend invited me to a party tonight, I kinda wanna go but I don't know how to bring it up to Harry. It seems kinda fun really, the loud music, drunk teenagers, walking in on random peop- nevermind. I'm not going to finish that sentence. Most party's suck in all honesty. Depends who's there. Harry coughs a little, making me slightly jump due to me being zoned out. He laughs and kisses my head. I sit up and slide next to him "oh yea, by the way there's a party tonight at a friends. If you wanna go we can, if not that's fine too!!" I say as I reach a hand up to his hair, to play with it. He nods "we can go, I mean it seems fun so why not." he says, putting his head on my thigh. I smile and run my hand through his hair. As he starts falling asleep, I laugh a little.

TIME SKIP

I shake Harry slightly, awakening him. He groans and pulls his blanket up to his face, mumbling something inaudible. I sigh, not being able to get up due to the position he's laying in. I shake him once more, he finally sits up and looks at me with sharp eyes. I laugh and get up, turning around and kissing his cheek. "I'm gonna shower" I say as I walk out of the room. He groans and flops back down. Not long after he falls asleep. I walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

I HATE WRITING SHOWER SCENES I SWEAR SO TIME SKIP😵‍💫

I walk into my room, grabbing clothes and I notice Harry is still asleep. I let out a small laugh and walk into the bathroom to get changed. After I get changed I slightly fix my hair. I'm wearing black jeans with rips at the knees, a white shirt which is a bit tight and one of Harry's flannels. I walk out and sit next to harry, running my fingers through his hair. He moves closer to me. I laugh a bit "darling, you have to get up" I say, he groans slightly and looks at me, smiling. "You look nice" he says, I can tell there's something up in the tone of his voice. Hopefully it's nothing I did haha. "Thank you!" I say, kissing his cheek. He gets up and stands over me, cupping my face and kissing me. I smile against his lips and kiss him back gently. We both pull away, he walks to his bag and grabs some clothes. He walks to the bathroom and I lay back, yawning. I see why Harry kept falling asleep, I am pretty comfy. I slowly start drifting asleep as I feel some weight next to me, Harry lays his head on my shoulder. He puts his arm around me. I turn to my side and open my eyes, looking at him. He laughs and pulls me closer. He's wearing jeans with a few small holes, a graphic tee and a black beanie. He literally looks adorable, I'd never tell him that but he does. He lets go of me and sits up "we have a party to get to." he says while grabbing my hand. I smile and stand up, holding his hand.

HEY LUVS SO IM GONNA DO THE PARTY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOOOOO ANYWAY LOVE U ALL XXXX

(621 words)