Chapter 4. (bens pov🤍)

It was a few hours later, we were still at the beach. He was laying on me and I was playing with his hair. "Hey" he says, looking at me. "Yes?" I say back, still running my hands through his hair. "We probably need to go, it's getting late and you need to get home." he says as he yawns slightly. I nod and he sits up. I get up and grab his hand to pull him up. We start walking to the car and he grabs my hand. I smile at him while he opened the car door for me. I slide in and he closes the door, getting in on the opposite side.

TIME SKIP TO BENS HOUSE🤍

Harry pulls into my driveway, he looks at me "text me later okay?" he says and I nod. He pulls me closer to him and he kisses me. I kiss him back and pull away, smiling and getting out. I started walking towards the door as he backs out of the driveway onto the main road. I walk in and take off my shoes, I start walking up the stairs "Ben? Honey? Is that you?" my mum calls out from the living room. I sigh and step down from the steps, walking to the living room. I see them sitting on the sofa, mums crying, dad looks stressed. I cross my arms "what's going on?" I say, confused and concerned. My mum lets out a loud sigh "we need to talk" she says. I sigh "fuck" I say under my breath. This is not going to end well. My dad looks at me "Me are your mother have decided to get a divorce" he says, holding his hands. My mum walks out of the room. I sigh "yeah, I knew it was going to happen soon. Who's staying in this house?". My dad looks at me "your mum is. I'm moving north, about 10 hours away." he says as I nod. "Well can I live with you? I really don't want to live with mum haha" I say as he looks a bit joyful "of course you can!! we won't be moving until next month so spend as much time as you need with your friends." he says, getting up and patting my shoulder. He walks away and I go back to the stairs running up them. I make it to my room and change into my joggers. I just keep the shirt I have on, I sit on my bed and pull out my phone, texting harry.

harry🥶👊

me: hey!

harry🥶👊: hey❤️

me: i have to tell you smthn important at school tomorrow

harry🥶👊: ok❤️

me: goodnight❤️❤️

harry🥶👊: goodnight❤️

THE NEXT MORNING🤍🤍

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ears. I get up and put on my uniform, grabbing my bag and my phone and walking out. I walk downstairs and make some toast, my dad is sitting at the table reading some random magazine. I grab my toast when it finishes and starts eating it, grabbing a bottle water. My dad looks up and says "have a good day at school son.". I smile "have a good day at work" I say as I walk out, I take a drink of my water and put it in my bag. I put on my shoes and walk out. I begin walking to school, it's not a far walk so, I enjoy walking there in the mornings. When I arrive at school I see Harry and Nick sitting at the picnic table infront of the school gate. I sit down next to Harry and he looks at me, smiling a bit. Nick looks confused and continues with the conversation him and Harry were having, Harry just nods. The bell rings and I get up, before I start walking off I get pulled back. "Meet me at break" Harry whispers into my ear. I nod and smile at him, walking off.

A/N: SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I WAS SOMEWHAT BUSY I HOPE YOU EMJOYED🤍🤍

(681 words)