5- Jacob

My run to the reservation seemed so slow, time seemed like it was passing by slower as I ran through the rain. By the time I even reached Billy's house, I caught Jacob walking away with Sam into the forest. I tapped his shoulder, soaked from the rain. He turned and his eyes stopped on mine. We held eye contact, I could feel the connection filling in, finishing. After what seemed like only seconds, we crushed each other in a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't get in the way of your feelings.  I had to control myself. I had to leave, because I couldn't handle seeing you and her, so close, falling in love..." He pulled our hug apart and pressed his lips to mine, the kiss we shared was filling, every single motion was like electricity flirting through my veins like a circuit. My body was alive, I felt whole. The lonely and betrayed feeling in my mind and heart, was replaced so suddenly by love, cherish, affection, and care.

Head to toe, the water dripped off our bodies and I cried, the emotions I felt were so powerful.
"Never leave me again Jake."
"Never."

Our day was spent talking to the tribe, spreading the news and enjoying the filling company of each other. For once, I was happy at the same time as Bella. For once, I got my happy moment, my fairy tale.

The feeling was complete and I could never again leave his warm arms. There were still hurdles though that had to be overcome. After all, Jake doesn't know everything about me.

We both took a run back to my house and I got a piggy back ride inside, giggling happily.
"Woah what's happening here?" Dad stopped as he was leaving the kitchen.

"Dad I finally did it! I did it! " I kicked my legs happily and Jake chuckled at me as I kissed his cheek. He took me all the way to my room and held me close in the soft sheets. Rosalie jumped in and gagged.
"Oh god, wet dog smell." I growled lowly at her and her hands went up.
"Sorry, sorry. I came to tell you that there's something going on. A situation in Seattle. Bella and Edward are going away for the weekend to see your mom."

"Okay."I mumbled and I was held tighter, she left and I curled closer into his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Well whoever it was left a stink behind."

Someone had been to the house, someone we didn't know. Bella was in danger and we all knew it, the hardest part is though, that things only got more complicated from there. Graduation was done now and the party was coming up, Jake was by my side at all times.

"Hold on what damn army?"
"A newborn army. Do you think Sam could come to an understanding?" Carlisle asked but we already knew the answer.
"Of course. Andy is a part of your coven and my pack, meaning we have to protect her family. Plus, Bella is my best friend."

We went over training times and the pack agreed to help. I couldn't gather myself enough though to explain to Jacob that there are still many things he doesn't know about me. I feared that some of the things may push him away, I fear that the imprint will not be setting enough for him to look past or accept certain aspects of me. On top of that, he still loves Bella, but loves me more. She still loves him too though so she was getting a bit sour with me.

As I watched everyone train I felt a sudden, sharp, stabbing pain in my diaphragm. I fell to my knees and coughed, I tried to scream for help but it was silent, my head began pounding and screaming as the lights went brighter than anything. The last thing I heard was muffled screaming and Jake's voice.
"Come on stay with me Andy please."

About three days later I woke up to see Carlisle watching over me.
"Carlisle?"  I moved to sit up and coughed violently.

"It's best if you rest. The battle is soon and you need to let yourself adjust to the new changes. Your body more fully has your mate, so you went through some changes. Ones that are difficult to explain, but I'll do my best. Your abilities have finished manifesting in parts of your fae blood. I did a full work up and it looks like your body was finally adjusting to having wings properly, and being able to hide them. To do that it has to shift your bones and expand your lung capacity to breathe at high altitudes."

"Ah that explains the chest pain. Where's Jake?"

"He is currently taking Bella to the site on the mountain. You're gonna go up there as well once I'm sure you're good to go."

"Thank you Carlisle."

Soon enough, I was flying up the mountain to the site. My wings were massive when I let them out and I noticed that I felt far more relief with them out.

"Jake!" I sprinted into his arms and giggled, wrapping my wings around him. He kissed me sweetly and gave me such a loving look.

"I love you so much. I'm so glad you're okay now. It's gonna get really cold tonight."

"Bella went do well with cold... Eventually we're gonna have to go in the tent with them to keep her from freezing to death."

"Yeah, no biting your sisters head off though if it means we have to be close."

"I know.."