4- Silence

To say things went badly would be an understatement. Here I was, face to face with three vampires. I crouched lower than everyone, hissing furiously.

"We can see the game is over. We'll go now.... James!"

They all left and everyone went into panic. James is a tracker I could tell. I sprinted to the reservation, panting when I reached Billy.
"Bella's in danger. Three vampires, new ones, they have a tracker and he plays games."
"We cannot help right now, I wish we could, but we do not have enough strong members in the pack to help, you must go, but be careful please."
"Of course Billy."

I traced Bella's scent to the Cullen's house and they told me the plan, I decided that I would stay with Edward and his brothers, I wanted to help them tear this bitch apart.

Edward was panicked I looked at him and knew he had gotten news. He quickly told his brothers were to go and swung me onto his back. I changed to my cat form to be lighter and he carried me all the way. We arrived at Bella's old Ballet studio. Of course, he wants to bait her and make it nostalgic.

Edward tackled him after putting me down and I ran to Bella. She was seething in pain. I changed back to examine her.
"Fuck fuckfuckfuck"

By the time everyone else arrived, Alice and Carlisle looked after Bella while Emmet, Edward, and Jasper held him in place.
"You want to finish him off?" I smirked and changed to my Wolf form running at the blonde tracker and biting his head off aggressively, baring my teeth into it's soft crystalized neck. They tore the arms off when I had gotten the head and then we quickly began working on strating a fire. Once he was ablaze, I saw that Edward had been tasked with sucking thc venom from Bella's veins.

"Carlisle! He can't control himself why would you make him do this?!"
"He has to learn control." I huffed and went into my cat form, sneaking out and stealing clothes from a nearby store to get dressed in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hospital food is disgusting. Bella had woken up and Edward refused to leave her side.
"Hey, I'll bring you home. You need a break anyways." Rosalie put a hand on my shoulder and I nodded in silence.

She drove me home and the ride was silent. At home I sat in my bed, silent. Dad refused to leave the hospital until Bella was released. So I was home alone, trapped, in silence.

Days went by and soon enough, it was over. Bella was home, and I spent my time at the reservation. Emily was healing well but the scars were very, very clear.

Billy enjoyed my company at the house and Jacob did as well, this is how it should be, me with Jacob, always.

All was well and peaceful, all was right.

The summer passed by quickly and I spent my days at the reservation still, going for runs with the pack, playing games with Jacob and the kids at the reservation, and keeping Billy company as he told more stories of the past elders.

When Bella's birthday came though, all was hell. The Cullen's left, Bella was broken, dad was worried to the bone, and I sat in lonely silence. I kept my contact with the Cullen's but did not hear from them very often. The worst was the screaming. The screams of horror, of that night. She was having PTS now that Edward was not there to keep her safe. She refused to eat most days and was getting so skinny that I could begin to see her boney hands more than usual. She hid in her room, never left, at school she sat at the table they used to reside at. She needed to let go.

Her pain only added to my own loneliness, when she started seeing Jacob, I snapped. He spent all of his time with her. Jacob would do projects with her and ignore my presence when I showed up to greet Billy. It hurt my soul, my heart. Bella was getting healthier which I was grateful for, but I could see that she was falling in love. I finally had enough though, I couldn't take it. So I left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The cold air of Alaska hit my skin as I sat in a tree. I tried to focus my mind on my time with Frey, and finding things to do with my day. At night though, I couldn't help myself. All I could think of was him. I missed the pack, dad, Rosalie, Emmet, and most of all, Jacob.

I only left dad with a note that said very simple words.

Gonna be gone for a while, don't know how long. I'll be safe, I love you.

-Andria

I heard Alice in the woods. She was calling for me.

"Andy! Were back in Forks, please come home!"

It took me two weeks to finally gather myself and go home, only a week before the start of school.

When I arrived, dad was thrilled to see me, he made me sit down with him for a talk, asking where I was, why I was gone, and why I didn't give him a warning. I told him the truth for the most part. I kept in contact up in Alaska though, I told him several times that I was safe, and told him not to look for me.

The first month of school went by, I still hasn't talked to anyone but Rosalie. The only reason I actually finally decided to see him, was when I was told by Alice that he had shifted.

I needed to see him just once, if he didn't imprint in me, then I would just give up.