3- Moody

Bella has always been a bit of a priss about everything, but this, I didn't understand. She's never had a crush on anyone, she's never even had a boyfriend, so why, would she be so hungry up over Edward giving her the cold shoulder. I of course knew the reasoning, her blood was too tempting to him. Billy had thanked me for patching up Emily and I was told that all the boys actions had been delt with. Even Sam had his backlash.

It took a week for him to show up at school again. When he did, Bella seemed like the whole world was resolved. To me, things were only getting more complicated. Bella was making advances and trying to talk to Edward. In the lot, the ice was slippery in the end of March, spring wouldn't start for another few weeks. Bella stood reading at her truck while I was beside her, looking around. A tire screaming called our attention, a van was on a path, slipped from the ice, coming right at us. Relying on my instincts I pushed Bella down and hugged her, shielding her with my body, when I felt the slam of the truck against my back and groaned, I think something broke.

Edward was beside us as well, he pushed the van away and left like nothing happened, that idiot. My back was in so much pain, I layed on my side groaning as I waited for the ambulances to arrive.

The hospital was very white, I was in pain, Carlisle saw me first in the bed to Bella's right. He felt my back.
"Did it break?"
"I definitely felt a snap but I think it's just healing the bruising now and a couple snapped ribs. Everything is in the right place for healing though."

"Alright. It seems like you're right about all that," he had felt my back and ribs before starting the curtain. "Could you take off your shirt please, I need to wrap your torso for a few hours so that your ribs won't move to much during the healing process. You should be fine in a couple hours but try not to move to much."

He wrapped me up and then pulled the curtain open. I saw dad talking to Bella and snapping at the kid who hit me with the van.
"Oh my god. Andy are you okay?" He rushed to me and I took his hand in mine.

"I'm okay dad."

"I'll check Bella. Andria should be fine in a few hours, she may be sore for a couple days but she's definitely a tough one."

He checked out Bella and dad helped me put my shirt back on. Carlisle told him I needed rest and should keep moving to a minimum for a few hours. At home, I was just pissy. Edward should have just stayed away, I would have shielded her and been fine.

Bella was way too suspicious and I tried to just keep my distance. I kept everyone updated on her but I was also mildly pissed. Jake had apparently spent some time with Bella at La Push and never mentioned it to me. I was never invited by anyone. I discovered that he had been reaching out to her a lot more than me. All of it was painful as I layed in bed with my thoughts, petting Frey carefully.
"Fuck it."

I ran downstairs and saw dad on the couch.
"Dad can you take me to Port Angeles. I want to get a tattoo and I'll need you to sign off. I have money. Please."
"Why the hell do you want a tattoo?"
"Dad please just let me do this, I've wanted this for a while and I need to get out of my own head for a bit."
"Fine. But, I want you taking care of it properly. It can't be anything bad either."
"Deal."

The process was painful but much needed. The pain let me get out of my own head and I knew that I would be perfectly fine and healed by tonight. The second skin would still take a week or so to come off though. It was beautiful and much worth it, it showed my love and commitment to the gods and the culture of my past.

Upon arriving at home I thanked my dad and headed upstairs to my room, freezing as I touched the door handle

Upon arriving at home I thanked my dad and headed upstairs to my room, freezing as I touched the door handle. I slowly opened the door, catching an unfamiliar scent in my room. I opened it fully to see Jasper. I hadn't quite memorized his scent yet but this was a relief knowing it was only him.

"What are you doing here?"
"I came with Alice, she said she wants to help you find your mate, she says she sees you lonely so much."
"I already know who my mate is."

Alice was now in through the small window.
"Who?"

"It doesn't matter. He's in love with someone else. My imprint can't change that it seems, not yet."

"Who is it though?"

"Jacob Black. I imprinted on him a few years ago, the last summer I was here, just after I had discovered my Wolf form, the last one I discovered actually. But he loves Bella. I refuse to tell him I imprinted. Only Billy knows."

"Thats why you always seem so lonely and depressed. You're forcing yourself to be away from your mate." I nodded and they hugged me.
"It's fine. Just, go please, I need space from everyone right now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bella had figured it out. Now, I really had no separation from her. At home, I lived with her, on the reservation, Jake talked about her, someone always brought her up, and now, not even my new friends could be a safe haven. Rosalie had a distaste for my sister so thankfully, we spent time together more.

She had invited me to baseball and I wanted to play, even if Bella would be there. She introduced him to dad and I just decided to leave before I saw him get overprotective. The field was huge and I loved the dark cloud cover.
"Is it going to thunder?!" I asked in excitement, joyful at the idea of hearing Thor strike his mighty hammer in the sky's as it sent off sparks.

When I got confirmation, I giggled and danced around. Today might actually be a good day.