Glam or Scam 2

Chapter 21
Glam or Scam 2

Precious pushed Koruna off her and turned red in anger as she stood.

“Youuuu…” She fumed, Koruna stood and adjusted her gown while she grinned at Precious.

“Not the kiss I was hoping for the night but this wasn’t bad either.” Oni held her hand while she wore her shoes properly.

R’ao removed his suit and covered Precious who had been glaring and pointing her finger at Koruna.

Koruna reached out and covered her finger with a grin and shook it dramatically “Awwwnnn, such sweet lips. You are a lucky man, I must say R’ao.”

Precious icily glared at
Koruna and growled. “Since that is the case…” She turned and kissed R’ao.

Precious eyed Koruna victoriously after the kiss, Koruna smirked and whispered to her ears “You know since I kissed you and you in turn kissed him, in an indirect way, he has kissed me, can I kiss you again so that I can taste him?”
Precious froze and was led away by R’ao.

The crowd pretended not to be interested in what was happening, this filled the hall with whispers and murmurs. Koruna wondered what rumors would come of the incident.

“You have a mean streak, I did not expect that.” Oni led her to a quiet place where the sounds from the party faded into the background.
“I like it.”

“Hmmmm… I know I have no hold on R’ao, but she makes me want to choke her until her guts come out to play.”

“How long?”

“What?”

“How long has it been? You and R’ao?” He continued.

“Not that long.”

Oni sighed “Are you in love with him?”

“I don’t know, to be honest with you. I don’t know, I know he is engaged to be married but…”

Oni scoffed “They would never get married, her father would not allow her get married to anyone with connection to the Flames.” Oni stared at her blankly. “How much do you know?”

“What do you mean?”

“I know R’ao sneaked in to see you. There is not much that goes past me Koruna, I would advise you not to lie to me.” His demeanor changed and she understood that however she answered would determine if she left there alive.

“Will you kill me if I have any information that might endanger your family?” She peered at him.

“Without a second thought.” He replied without missing a beat. A shiver went through her as she swallowed.

“Ouch, I respect that but ouuchhh. I thought we were friends.”

“We are friends but I will always pick family over friends or lovers, so would R’ao. What do you know?” He stood and sat across her, their knees touched and he ensured she could not escape his gaze.

“Not much.”

“I would be the judge of that.”

“Do you enjoy killing people Oni?”

“I am asking the questions here.”

“Oh… I am not that easy. Let’s call this exchange of information.” She grinned at him but her eyes reflected how wary she was of him.

“This is the first time I’ve seen fear in your eyes.”

“This would also be the first time I’ve seen coldness in your eyes.”