Harold?!

Recap

"Right young adults second day. I give them a week to settle in, then a pride month party on Friday, the following Friday will be a camping trip."

...

"Great let's get started. So firstly, I was thinking we should change the name of were going to have a ladie in the band. I am open to suggestions later on. Second off Chris is throwing a LGBTQ+ party this Friday, I have a list of song in mind but Derek free to suggest more. The list will be sent out to your emails." Trent said flipping through pages.

...

"Well, maybe I can come over tomorrow and we can work on it together, just us if you don't mind?"

...

"Okay fine. I guess I am seeing someone. And yes he is afraid of his sexuality. But it's only sex." James said.

...

"Nothing, yet. My plan is to talk to him at the party coming up." Mia said.

...

"Well after that her and Gwen fought." Mia said.
"No way?!" James piped up and looked to Mar who nodded. "Shit, I'm totally coming over tonight."

...

"Yeah, I swear it like she is obsessed with Trent. At the first party me and Heath was getting drinks and talking about Trent. She comes up and starts running her mouth about how in love he is with her." Mia said.

...

"I would, I really would. But he isn't blind, so if he doesn't see the fact that in a matter of time he's going to get cheating on, then oh well. I'm not dealing with his shit." Mar said rolling her eyes.

...

Lately he feels like all she does is ignore him and ever since yesterday it's gotten worse. At least when he was with Courtney she gave him her undivided attention.

...

"Dude, Gwen is so fucking irritating. She started a argument right after the bell for no reason. If I wanted to argue, I would have stayed with Court." Duncan said. He soon looks up after not getting a response.
"Hm, but if you feel that way break up with her." Trent shrugged stopping to lean on the wall.
"Besides, your sister is so much better." Trent smirked and walked away before Duncan could react.

...

"Do you know if," Trent began to speak.
"So, I can't stay but we can talk later." Mia said.
"Actually I didn't come her for you. I was going to ask if Mar was here?" Trent asked awkwardly.

...

"Thanks Harold." Mia said blushing slightly.
"No need, honestly." Harold said.

...

"Hey Trent. Do you need a condom, pretty sure Bridge has some in her room." Courtney said.
"No. It's not like that." Trent said.

...

"You have a great voice. Like truly." Mar complimented while smiling at him.