Fight!

Recap

"Then Duncan, he is such an ass. I know I said that I could handle it to Mar, but he makes it so hard. And I am so close to going through with this plan I have in mind. I don't want to but Duncan is getting on every single nerve I have. And she is actually so nice." Trent said shaking his head sadly looking down.

"I'm not going to lie, I miss Gwen. A lot. Truly. She was my first love. I need her back."

...

"Gwen!" Bridgette said once the door was closed. "Stop glaring at that girl like that," Bridgette said laughing making Courtney laugh. Mar started putting plates in the dishwasher as the girls talked.

"What? I wasn't." Gwen said clearly lying.

"Just say you're jealous." Lashawna said.

...

"Don't worry about me and my brother. Worry about what the hell I'll do to you if you hurt him." Mar said and with that, she walked out the door.

...

"We could. I wanna do something small right now. Like but chickens in their dorms and snakes in their beds." Duncan said sighing and looking over at Geoff. "You down?"

...

"Damn. That's oddly hot. I'm impressed." Scott said nodding his head a little.

"Not you cheating on Courtney." Lightning said chuckling.

...

"We could own this school, even this show if we wanted to. Matter-a-fact I think we will." Dakota said smirking.

...

"Of course, people are going to talk. But don't worry about that. You said new year and new and positive attitudes," Mar said as they walked towards the exit. "We should have a sleepover tonight."

...

"I think that's all the rooms except Gwen's, dude." Geoff said then sees Trent and Mia in the room and makes an 'o' face.

...

"So my life could have ended because you want to joke around. AN why not Gwen, why not put a snake in her bed. To me, that's like your saying you'd rather risk my life for you in a relationship that won't last 6 months." Mar said. "But if you wanna play this game, let's fuckin play." She finished calmly with a little smile at the end.

___________
*cameras on*

"When I got to my room and sat on my bed, I almost pissed myself!" James yelled sitting crisscrossed on the floor in...