Chapter XVII

5 years. 5 whole years since the "Death" of Y/N L/N.  Toshinori, Shouta, Hizashi, and Nemuri were at her grave stone. Each with a frown on their faces. Nemuri was able to move on from the death of her best friend or sister, Toshinori, still upset about the promise he was failed to do moved on but holds it still and tries to protect other children if others could not.

Shouta looks the same on the outside but inside his mind and heart grieves that the person who he gotten accustomed to is now gone forever. Hizashi, missed the times where he and Y/N would do funny prank calls on Shouta or just listen to each othes music. Most stopped doing what they used to but some continue to do so to keep the memories of their friendship. 6 minutes passed and Nemuri, Hizashi and Shouta began to leave. Leaving only Toshinori alone.

Strange, thinking that Nemuri would stay longer thinking that they called each other 'sister' but it was Toshinori who stayed. Yes, Nemuri still grieves but Toshinori gives as well as he also sees Y/N as a sister, having a sibling relationship as well with one another.

Toshinori: Hello Y/N, I hope you're doing well up above. I know I failed to protect your kids that you loved and cared for but don't worry I'm protecting other children to save them from suffering like yours. Hope you're doing well and take care. I must leave now, I just wished....I could've done better in the past. 8 years.....8 years since the incident....but still...I'll do better and also I'm looking for an apprentice to take my power 'One For All'.

Yes, Toshinori told Y/N's grave stone his power knowing will hear or know about. He didn't tell when she was alive but it doesn't matter anymore does it. He continued to tell about looking for someone perfect or someone who is worthy of using 'One For All'. After 5 mintues he began to pay his respect to her one last time before leaving. What went unnoticed by him was one of Y/N's subordinates manged to get information about him and his power. He quietly went back to the hideout to report what he got.

At the Hideout

Spinner: So I just put this ingredient into here and stirr correct.

Magne: No, you put the milk before you put that inside Spinner. Pay attention to Big Sister Y/N and Kurogiri.

Dabi: Man Spinner, you suck at paying attention. Maybe just stick to battle stations and fighting.

Y/N: I would keep my mouth shut if I was you Dabi. You don't know how to bake or cook even when you were kid. So I suggest you stay quiet or you're big trouble mister.

Toga, Shigaraki and the others began to laugh seeing Dabi stop and freeze hearing what his mother say. It was quite funny seeing a mother scold their child.

Dabi: Ma!!! I'm a grown man you don't need to keep saying that shit!!

Y/N: Dabi....I dare you to raise your voice at your mother one more time. You know I wouldn't hesitate to call you by your actual name and call your Father to use his quirk on you.

Dabi: You wouldn't dare.... You're bluffing...

Y/N: Try me....

Dabi just stared and kept quiet. He didn't want to upset her at all. Sure he can get away from his Father and his quirk but to get away from the consequences of using his real name he couldn't. Y/N sighed and turned back to the others that were baking. Mintues later the door busted open and entered one if the subordinates of Y/N.