Chapter VIII

It's a been a few weeks since Touya told his mother about the idea he had just conjured up. They already told Tenko and Toga about the plan and well they agree to automatically. However, Tenko will probably miss Nemi since they used to do mini-spa's together;Y/N noticed told him that they could still do it whenever, they have time. Right now Y/N and Touya or better known as "Dabi" are heading to the Café. Y/N called them saying that she had something urgent. They automatically went to the Café and saw their boss and her son.

Haru: What up boss, you called us for urgent matters?

Y/N: I wanted to tell you guys something and it's alright if you deny but again....there will be consequences for you if you do deny the offer I will give you.

Everyone were getting cold feet from the dramatic change of voice. It sounded rather cold and a intent to kill if something went wrong. Even Touya was getting shivers and cold feet from his mother. He was glad that he was her son and not some enemy to her.

Miko: Understood ma'am. What was the urgent thing you wanted to tell us. In all honesty here, it's kinda nerve wrecking to what she was gonna say to us.

Y/N: How would you 5 like to become villains and work under us? And by "us" I mean me and my three kids. Now choose wisely and choose carefully on what your next words are going to come out of your mouth.

All five workers of Y/N are standing eyes fully widen. They were surprise to hear this from their boss. Of course, they knew her father was popular villainin the past; their faces and similar eyes are uncanny. But, they didn't know if she was gonna be a villain in the near future or not but of course they felt somewhat excited to be villains especially with their boss.

Yuni: Hell Yeah we'll join!! What kind of question is that boss? Sure, you scared us a tad bit but.....we'll follow you no matter what, right guys?

Haru: No doubt about!

Miko: Yup!

Shuro: Yeah, I think it'll be nice to be a villain, ya know.

Riko: I agree, it be like...free instead of following orders by some government!!

Y/N knew she could count on them joining her, for one they knew she was the daughter of Reito Hizuki. They asked if she was and hesitantly said yes and nodded their head and continued working. She was surprised but was glad they didn't say anything even to the heros. For Touya, he was shocked to know that they agreed right away. No question asked; for himself he actually thought they were say no but guess he was wrong. Although, either way he was glad that the plan they were going with was setting in action soon enough.

Time skip to explain Dabi's plan

Y

/N: Now, does everyone understand what I just said. I looked at all five and see their heads nod 'yes' indicating they got the plan.

Haru: Yes, now you just need help to "Fake your Death" and find a abandoned house to live and help the kids get away right? I looked at Y/N and see her nod her head yes saying I was right. But apparently Dabi had a say in this as well.

Dabi(Touya): Yes, but I can get Shigaraki and Toga out of the house. I just need the direction to the abandoned house and that's it. You five well do the rest okay. I gave a stoic face telling them I can do one part of the plan. They nodded their head understanding.

Yuni: Damn, not gonna lie. This feels hella exciting if you ask me right now. But what about finding other people to join this "Leauge of Villains".