Chapter XII

It's been a few weeks of being official villains. Touya or better known as Dabi began to purple marks all over him with staples on him. He hated it of course, he hated that it made even more of a monster. Y/N saw this and she hated that he was feeling this way. She doesn't want her oldest son to feel ashame of his skin. Dabi went into his room or Y/N's room since he feels a tad bit comfortable there. Others ask why he's comes here and all he says is that he forgets his room and just go here. The real reason is that he could have private conversations with his mother or just stay for comfort. Y/N left to go to Dabi knowing he would want to talk.

Y/N: Hey hun....you okay? I know that sounds stupid of me saying "You okay?", when I know you aren't. But...I gotta ask you know

Dabi: Nah, anything you say to me Ma is never stupid. But honesty I'm hating this damn purple skin on me. Now I really look some type of monster.

Y/N: Hey, look at me...I know you did not just discriminate your damn self. Cause the Dabi that I know, the Dabi that I fucking raised and took care of is strong, and independent person I know.

Atushiro: She's right you know Dabi. Both Y/N and Dabi look at me startled at my appearance. I know that you talk in private in hear and everything but I just heard that a strong minded and badass kid hating his skin cause a few purple patches. Cause, if you ask me and your mother they look badass.

Y/N: They sure do. I have a few scars on me actually. A few on my back and on my arm.

Dabi: You do...but I've never seen them...

Y/N: True, it's just I place makeup on me. Waterproof when I take baths when I'm with you or Toga...

Atushiro: Is there a chance that I could take a bath you my dear. I mean for helping you wash your back of course.

At this Dabi got ticked at the man trying to get close to his mother. Y/N on the other hand was blushing. Sure, they were together on a few missions and sat together on the couch cuddling but nothing more.

Dabu: Oi!! Don't you have somewhere to do fucker!!! This damn man...imma kill him one day...

Y/N: Shiro...please just go for a minute...This man...he's going to kill me...

Atushiro: Ah~ But I was so enjoying this moment...but if I must...I'll see you later my dear...

Atushiro begins to leave but closing the door on his way so that they can have privacy. Dabi was glaring at the door hoping he doesn't come back. Y/N was still a blushing mess. Dabi looked at his mother grabbing her hands. She looked up and saw that he wanted to continue a little more. She calmed herself down quickly and focus the matter at hand.

Y/N: Sorry Dabi...but anyways Atushiro is right. With the purples patches you have do make you badass. And how about this...I take off the makeup from my back and arm showing them off. So you can feel comfortable about it.

He nodded at suggestion and got close to her hugging and placing his face in her chest. She giggled at the gesture and rubbed his hair softly. She laid down with Dabi still rubbing his raven haired softly.

Y/N: Dabi...remember this forever okay...no matter what others say about you and your purple patches...Come to me and I'll always reassure you and love you saying how amazing you look with those okay...

Dabi: I looked up at ma, and see that adoring smile I wanted to protect. I smiled back hugging tightly once more. I'll remember Ma, don't worry.