WHAT?

He is looking at me. I realise his face is starting to make some weird expression. I put my hand on his face and go in for a kiss.

He moves away, and says another romantic thing in his language "imaš bale u nosu fujčina" oh my god i just kiss him, I can't resist him anymore. "You are so romantic" i say. "Koji ti je kurac" i start making out with him.

Just 2 seconds after we started there was a loud bang on the door I was pressed onto. I turn around and look trough small gap in the middle of the door and it's Emahfad.

She has big black bag on her back. It's probably a bomb or something because she is muslim.

"I've had enough" I say as i swing the door open and face that brown bitch. "Jesi obolela" the hottie next to me says. I put my finger onto his mouth to shut him up. He smirks.

"Enough baby I'm getting to distracted" I whisper.

Now back to that terrorist. I swing at her and pull off her hijab. It's what she deserves. To my surprise she is bald. Marijano gasps. She is so ugly there is no chance Marijano will even look at her.

I pull marijano out, start kissing him. As I'm kissind him i pull his phone out of his pocket. I start to type my number.

I saved it by the name "darling💞" I see he realised what I'm doing. He takes his phone back and starts to rename me as "sisač kurca" I don't know what that means but I'll definitely look it up when i get home.

I'm walking home and I go to app store to install Duolingo. I will learn serbian in no time i think to myself.

I was so exhausted from this day. I just went to bed. I hope tomorrow I will make out with Marick again.

I gave him that nickname myself. He hasn't sent me any messages today, wich is weird because i gave him my number.

I am kinda disappointed..