first meet

My name is Scarlett. My life is really boring. All I do all day is go to school, go to work and then sleep. I don't have many girl  friends because I'm very different, I'm actually one of the boys..

My crush and I share same class his name is Chedar.. He is so dreamy. He has the most beautiful hazel eyes and the most beautiful white chocolate skin.

"Scarlett wake up you ugly ass rat!" I hear my mom yell. I get up throw my hair into messy bun, get my yellow dress and head to school.

My life is so boring i think to myself.

I see people getting off of the school bus. I wave at my best friend Kain wich is short for Kain-deez-nuts-fit-in-your mouth.

He starts fastly running towards me and I start running towards him. He picks me up and hugs me.

Suddenly everyone is screaming. I look around and Kain puts me down and puts his hand onto his mouth. I had big black shit stain on my yellow dress.

I start crying really hard and run into school to go see if I have spare clothes there. "Perfect" i say, I have beautiful Nirvana t-shirt and jeans. I quickly get undressed.

At the corner of my eye i see something. It's some random boy looking at me.
He has blue eyes and he has bald buzz cut head.
I put on my outfit and ignore his existence as i should.

I go to my class and the boy from before enters.

"This is our new student Marijano, he is from foreign country called Serbia, would you please introduce yourself Marijano" my teacher says.
"As you heard my name is Marijano and I'm from Serbia. My favourite sport it soccer and I'm fluent in fouf langues Spanish, Serbian, English and Portuguese" the mysterious boy says.

So romantic i think to myself. "There is plenty of free seats here you can go ahead and sit wherever you want" i beg to god he will sit next to me. I usually don't sit alone but Kain decided to move seats because of thing that happened this morning. He looks around the class and starts walking towards my seat.

My pussy starts to throb. But just as i thought he will sit next to me he passed me and sits behind me with that bitch Eda. She is the most annoying person in this class along with her friend Ems but her real name is Emahfad. I hate those ugly ass cockroaches.

They can have Kain but they definitely can't have Marijano.

It's game on bitches.