chapter 2

I looked out the window for a while, holding back my angry tears because i wanted to beat Eda up. I don't think she will be a big problem, she is dating Chedar, the most popular and the hottest boy aka my crush. That is another reason i hate her.

I can't just sit here and do nothing. I quickly think of a plan. I got it. I turn around to ask Marijano and Eda for eraser "hey marijano do you have an eraser i can borrow?" I say, "sure" he says as he passes it to me, i just say "thank you.." but i wink at the same time to give him a hint.

After that u turn to look at Eda and she looks absolutely crazy mad. I just slightly smirk and get back to writing in my notebook.

The bell just rang. I try to put my stuff into my bag as slowly as possible, so I can stay behind with hot new bombshell. I stand in his way and bend over so he can have a better look at my ass.

He says something so romantic i almost passed out.." Miči se droljo garava" but what did he mean by that? It sounded like se said something about my pretty body. He just ran out after that, i think he was embarrassed because he couldn't control himself around me.

I'm going to lunch. And of course i see Eda with Chedar. How is she so lucky. I bet she has stinky toes and that Chedar has feet fetish. He can have my feet anyday. I wish Eda would just die.

I eat my carrots and ranch dressing. As i get up to return my plate i bump into something hard. I look up and it's Chedar. He spilled his ketchup on my clothes. I stare at my Nirvana merch in disbelief. He apologieses and continues to walk to Eda, who is now smirking at me as if she's laughing at my ruined outfit.

"I hate this place!" i scream out loud. I have no friends and everyone hates me. I realise what i have done.

Everyone's attention is on me and I'm feeling kind of embarrassed. I run out and meet Marijano in the hallway he pulls me into janitors closet and shuts the door. I shly look at him and he just looks at me with passion and lust in his eyes..

Why did he pull me in here..?