My Christmas gift to you 😩

Smut

POV: Eddie

We just Finished recording, and everyone went on their phones, not giving a shit about one another. "Hey Juicy, Ima go shower.~" I said winking at him, I saw blush spread across his face. He knows that I wanna fuck him, "O-ok, I'll be there." I walked to the bathroom, grabbing a condom just in case we take it to the bed~. I start the shower, just in time for Juicy to come in, already taking off his clothes. "Oh~" I said as I saw his boner, "What do we have here?" I asked, getting on my knees. "E-Eddie~ Y-you know how hard it is for me to stand~" Moaned Juicy, tangling his fingers in my hair. I smirked and took him in my mouth. "AAAaaaagh!~" Juicy yelled, as this blowjob slowly turned into pleasure. He started moving my head back and forth, enjoying every moment of this. I smirked and started sucking him off. "F-FucK! E-Eddie!~" I can see his legs shaking, so I grabbed his thighs for support. "W-WOW!~" shouted Juicy as I started deep-throating him, I can already taste his c-m in my mouth. I continue to suck him off until Juicy came in my mouth, I swallowed it all. "Wow Eddie! That was amazing!" Said Juicy, out of breath. "That's not the only thing that your going to enjoy.~" I said in his ear, biting it softly.

POV: nobody

Eddie bit Juicy's ear, Juicy was so excited to have sex with Eddie. He fucking loves it when Eddie rails him. They ripped off their clothes and hoped in the shower. Juicy pretend to drop the soap and bend down, grinding his ass against Eddie's cock, which was hard from the sounds of Juicy. "F-Fuck, if you can't walk tomorrow, or ever, don't expect me to help you." Said Eddie, slowly pushing his tip in. Juicy moan Eddie's name. "F-fuck your so god damn tight!~" Eddie said, having trouble with Juicy's tight hole. But soon he made it all the way in him, slowly pulling out and going back in with a little more force. Eddie thought he was hurting Juicy, so he went slow for a little while until Juicy begged. "F-Faster! Please Eddie!~" With a smirk, Eddie started to go faster, Juicy's moans became louder the faster Eddie thrust into him.

POV: Juicy

Holy Fuck! I'm about to fucking blow my brains out! My legs got more shaky, "A-ah!~ E-Eddie!~ maybe w-we should t-take this to the b-bed!~ Agh!~" I moaned. Eddie slowed his thrust until a complete stop. "I think we should, we are wasting water." Said Eddie, he pulled out and I let out a noise. Then Eddie turned off the shower and dragged me to bed and threw me on it. He got on top of me and reached over to the desk, grabbing something, a condom!? Eddie was going to put it on until I grabbed it, and threw it across the room. "I want you warm c-m in me!~" I moaned, placing a hand on his shoulder to pull myself up, "I want you to make me feel pregnant!~" I said in his ear. I watched as blush spreed across his face, I too blushed after realizing what I just said. "If you say so.~ Just don't let our girlfriends know.~" smirked Eddie, laying me back down on the bed. I was going to say something until Eddie brought my legs up, making my pussy or whatever show. I felt Eddie push all the way in, I basically screamed. "H-HOLY FUCK!!!" I shouted. "Fuck! Did I hurt you??" Asked Eddie, worried. I shook my head no, I wanted more! Fuck he is so deep in me he's probably in what Narrator called it 'womb territory' but I didn't give a flying fuck! "AHAHA!~ FUCK!~" I screamed again, being very loud. Eddie began pounding into me.

POV: nobody

The Room got steamy and hot. All that was heard was Skin slapping, bed bouncing, Juicy's noises and moans, and grunts that Eddie would make now and then. Juicy love every second of Eddie's cock inside of him. "FASTER!~ AGH!~" "YOU GOD DAMN COCK WHORE!~" Eddie then tied Juicy too the bed and chocked him. "You god damn crazy bitch!~" Eddie said, still pounding into Juicy, who had tears of pleasure. "D-Don't stop!~ DON'T STOP!~" moaned Juicy. 'I can't feel my legs, I can't feel my stomach, I can't feel anything, all I can feel is Eddie's cock inside of me, I want my body to belong to Eddie.. and Eddie only!' As Juicy thought ran through his head. 'Fuck! He is so perfect! His Tatoo's , the way his body is shaped, the way his eyes are rolled to the back of his head, his moans, his dick, everything! I need to fuck him more, to make him mine!' Eddie thought about and began to touch him, his chest, his torso, his hips and waist, his thighs. Eddie wanted to leave marks on Juicy, Eddie fucking loves Juicy. "Agh! Eddie! I'm close!~" moaned Juicy, who moaned and moaned. Sweat was everywhere, they were wet. "Fuck!" Grunt Eddie and pound deeper into Juicy, not hold back. They came.

POV: Eddie

I came so deep into Juicy that I think I might've gotten him pregnant, if that possible. I look at his perfect body. I just want to fuck him every day. His hands up, head lean back, legs spread open, c-m dripping from his cock, huffing. I also noticed that his legs are wet and shaking, badly. I untied his hands and lead down, planting a soft kiss on his lips. He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my neck. We pulled back, "I think we should backup with our girlfriends." I said, "Please, I don't really like Liv Bev, She ignores me, a lot." Said Juicy.

The End!

Words: 1003