I want your body 😩

Smut

POV: Eddie

I groan, fuck I'm starting to get horny, just the thought of Geage, I NEED to fuck him. I gave Geage a call, "Hello?" Said a beautiful voice. "Hey Geage!" I said, hoping he doesn't know that I want to fuck him. "Hi Ed! Is there anything you need?" Asked Geage. I smirked. "Ya, your body~" I said, licking my lips. "I want your fat, juicy, penis in my mouth-" "See you in 10 Daddy.~" said Juicy and hung up. I bit my lip. Fuck, I'm already getting hard. I can't wait to hold him down, ass facing me, and just pounding into him.
-10 minutes later-
I heard a knock on my door. I rush over and opened it. It's Geage.~ Fuck, I can feel myself get rock hard. I pulled Geage in and closed the door behind him. I kissed him, pushing him against the wall, putting my hands on the wall to keep the smaller body to myself. He moaned softly as I slip my tongue in his mouth. He placed his hands on my face. I could tell he's gonna enjoy this.~ I could already feel him get rock hard. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my room.

POV: 3 person

As Eddie grabbed Geage's hand and pulled him to a room, Geage started to blush, he couldn't wait, Eddie's words on call is making him rock hard. Once Eddie opened the door, he pushed Geage onto the bed and got on top of him.

POV: Geage

Eddie pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. I started to take my clothes off, leaving on the underwear for him to take off. I looked down on my cock and saw it stand up. I blushed, waiting for Eddie's touch. Eddie looked down, licking his lips. I got a little excited, Eddie noticed and smile, he started making his way down, I sit up. As Eddie slowly took off my underwear, struggling a little for how big it is. Eddie admired it."W-wow it's big." Said Eddie I smiled "So, does that mean I'm top?" I asked, Eddie shook his head. "Nope, mines bigger.~" smirked Eddie I blushed harder. Then Eddie licked my tip, I moaned loudly. "FUCK!!~ Eddie! Just do it!!~" Eddie smirked and and put my entire hard dick all the way in his mouth! I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly, then he started sucking me off, "F-fuck Eddie.~ T-that feels g-great D-daddy!~" I moaned, grabbing a lot of his hair as his tongue swirled around my tip. I soon came in his mouth, he kissed me and emptied my cum into my mouth. I moaned as I felt Eddie grab my ass, taking his clothes off. I looked down and saw that his cock is way bigger than mine!

POV: 3 person

Eddie took off his clothes and noticed Geage staring at his dick, Eddie smirked once more and moved Geage until they where in a position called "doggy stlye" then Eddie grabbed a bottle of lube and put it all of his enormous cock and pushed into Geage's unready ass. "AH FUCK!!~" screamed Geage, (Shit! Did I hurt him?) Eddie thought as he keep thrusting slowly into Geage, soon Eddie got his answer. "F-FASTER!!!~" moaned Geage loudly.Eddie smirked and started going faster and harder, while groaning. "Like that,~ was it a good idea to come here?~" Eddie groaned, still pounding into him. "Fuck ya!~" moaned Geage loudly, soon enough Eddie came in Geage, with a finale moan. Then Eddie picked Geage up and they both took a shower and went to bed.

The
       End

Story completed
Words 620