Lets have another one 😩

(Smut) in this story, Eddie and Juicy are married and they have a baby girl name Emi(like my other story's)

POV: 3 person

"Where's the baby bottle!?" "Where's the blanket!?" "The babysitter will be here any minute!!" "Where's the binky!!??" Eddie looked at Juicy, lifting an eyebrow. "The hell is a binky?" Question Eddie, "A pacifier." Responded Juicy, Eddie chuckled. Knowing how cute his little husband is, then there was a knock on the door and Juicy opened it. Eddie went to get the things for their daughter Emi, who is a 1 year old. After he gave the babysitter the things Eddie and Juicy went to go get Emi. Holding her in Juicy's arms they both pressed a soft kiss on her head and handed her to the babysitter. "Thank you so much for taking her." Said Juicy, "Yep, no problem! You guys sure need a break from this little angel." Said the babysitter in a cute voice. Then she left, Juicy closed the door. They both let out a sigh, they looked at each other and quickly crash their lips together, moving fast. Juicy began moaning when their tongues started hugging.

POV: Juicy

I pushed Eddie to the floor and quickly got on top of him, sitting right on his dick. Still kissing, Eddie slipped his hand up my shirt, ready to just rip it off. Eddie started dry humping me, I pulled away and moaned really loudly, Eddie took this as an opportunity to attack my neck. Eddie picked me up and carried me to a room with a bed in it, he laid me down still leaving kisses on my neck. I moaned really loud, which Eddie loved from me. I ripped my shirt off and started taking off my shorts, Eddie smirked as I exposed my dick to him. I grabbed his face and kissed it and started bringing it down to my crotch, he started sucking me off, I moaned louder than before. I grabbed Eddie's hair as I felt his tongue ticking my cock, "Fuck~ Eddie f-faster~!" Eddie started going faster until pre c*m started to leave me. Eddie pulled away and started taking his clothes off, I moaned when Eddie started fingering me. Once he declared that I was stretched enough he replaced his fingers with his Dick.

POV: Eddie

I shoved my dick into Juicy's ass, he moaned almost as Loud as him screaming when he was giving birth. I started pounding into him, as the room filled with moans I thought of something, still pounding into Juicy, I bend over and whispered something in his ear. "I'm going to get you pregnant again.~" Juicy's eyes widened. "Ah~ Eddie~ please get me pregnant AH!!~~" begged Juicy, I smirked and tried to grab his cock but slipped, I looked at my hand, fuck it's still wet from me sucking him off, so I grabbed his balls instead which made him do the most bottom face ever, eyes nearly rolled to the back of his head, tongue hanging out, and blushing. I started going faster and harder, I pulled out and laid Juicy down, I licked my lips and licked his tip, tasting him on my tongue, I took him all the way in my mouth this time, and started deep-throating him. Juicy moaned and moaned, he kinda took  advantage of me and started pounding softly into my mouth, I pinched his ass, and moan on his dick, which made him moan louder. "OH!~ D-DADDY!!~" Juicy began calling me daddy in his moans. I swirled my tongue around his dick, licking his cock front and back. Squeezing his nut sack as I pulled away, I sat next to Juicy and pulled out a box of cigarets and lite one. I inhaled and gave it to Juicy, which he happily took. "Fuck, told me to keep going I've would of gotten you pregnant again." I said, Juicy chuckled. "Ya, how about 'cough' round two.~" smirked Juicy, sitting on my lap, I let my dick get hard and put in his ass, "Ah~ W-with a c-condom.~" moaned Juicy, "Awww, but I want another one!" I said, shorty smirking. Juicy blushed and shoved the cigarette in my mouth. The room started to smell like cigarette's, and Juicy hoped off of me and tried to stand up.

POV: 3 person

Juicy tried to stand up but fell over, Eddie chuckled and got up and stood behind him. "Damn, you have a nice ass." Smirked Eddie, Juicy quickly got but fell into Eddie's arms. They kissed again and took a shower, "I hope I'm not pregnant." Said Juicy as Eddie laid him down. "I hope you are." Said Eddie, Juicy rolled his eyes and fell asleep. The babysitter knocked on the door, so Eddie went to get it the closed the door once he had Emi and her thing. THE END!

Story completed
Words 824