PART 47

Jordan pov:

We made it back home. We got out the car and went in the house I went stight upstairs to the bathroom so I can take a hot bath cause my back was hurting me so bad.

August: Do you need any thing? (Walks in the bathroom)

Jordan: Yeah can you get me my underset and a big shirt plz..

August: Yeah.. (Walks to get clothes and come back with them)

Jordan: Thank you love..

August: You welcome babe.. (Walks out)

I got in the tub and relaxe for about 15 minutes and starts bathing. After I was done I got all the soap off me and got out. I dried myself off and start looking at my stomach cause it was so huge. And I'm so ready to see how mommy baby looks.

So I came put the bathroom to see August sleep while the remote in his. I went over to him and easily got it out his hands. So I went to my side and laid down watching TV then dozed off.

Next day...

August pov:

I woke up to see Jordan still sleep so I turned to her and start rubbing her stomach than I felt the baby kick me.

Jordan: What you doing auggie? (Waking up)

August: Just feeling your stomach..

Jordan: Oh did she kick yet?

August: Yeah when I was rubbing around..

Jordan: Man every time I be trying to feel when she be kicking she stops.. (Whining)

August: Feel right here that's where she doing all that moving at.. (Put her hands where the kicking at)

Jordan: Oh I feel it.. (Laughing)

August: I'm ready to see how she look..

Jordan: Me to.. And August?

August: Yeah?

Jordan: I'm hungry.. (Making sad face)

August: Ok. (Gets up to go cook)

August pov:

I went downstairs to fix me and Jordan sum to eat cause she said she was hungry. I'm cooking bacon,eggs,waffles,hash brown.

Jordan pov:

I got up out of bed and went downstairs to watch TV in the living room.

10 minutes later..

August: Come eat babe!

Jordan: Ok..

Me and August ate while we was talking. After I got done eating my first round I got another. When I got full I put my plate in the sink and went back to the living room and watch TV. Then August came and watch TV with me.