PART 44

Jordan pov:

When I got done eating I went upstairs to put some clothes on cause I was going to ask August can we go some where cause Im bored. I put on a black maxi dress with some black sandals, black earings,black necklace and put my hair in a messy bun. "Didn't feel like putting on nothing fancy"

August: Jordan! (Yelling from downstairs)

Jordan: What! (Yells back)

August: Come here!

Jordan: Ight.. (Walks downstairs)

August: Have you seen the remote?

Jordan: Nope.

August: Oh.. Where you think you going with that on? (Looking up and down)

Jordan: This not even nothing fancy... So chill out.. (Walking back upstairs to the room)

August: Yes it is cause that dress show to much.. (Walks in the room where Jordan was)

Jordan: So.. Its not like we going together..

August pov:

When Jordan said its not like we going together I walked over there where she was and slap her right in her face.

Jordan: Why did you hit me... You said you put your hand back on me again!!! (Crying while holding her cheek)

August: I'm sorry.. (Walks to her and hugs her)

Jordan: NO YOU NOT YOU ALWAYS SAY YOU SORRY AND YOU DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN!!! (Pushing away)

August: I promise this time Jordan plz let me love you so I can show you that o really love you and care for you. (Picks her up and put her in the bed slowly)

Jordan: No August let me go! (Trying to push away but he overpowered)

August: Plz Jordan I'm really sorry.. (Kissing her on her cheek)

Jordan: (Crying)

August pov:

I made love to Jordan. She dozed off to sleep than I was thinking would she forgive me. Then I went to sleep as well.