PART 21

Next morning....

August pov:

I woke up to see Jordan still asleep. I'm sorry that I did that to her but I just wanted to show her that I really loved her. Now I'm going downstairs to make us home made breakfast.

Jordan pov:

I woke up in my body in so much pain. I just don't understand why he did that to me. I ran me some bath water with steamy hot. When I get out the tub I decided to wear black and red half shirt, black tights, black and red Jordan's 11. I grab me some under set shut the door an hop in the tub.

August pov:

I wonder what Jordan was doing so I went to my room and she was in the bed and the bathroom door was shut so I knew she was taking a relaxing bath. I went back downstairs to continued to cook.

35 minutes later.....

Jordan pov:

I got out the tub and dryer myself of in put on coco butter my favorite. Did my other hygiene, I put my clothes and shoes on and let my curly hair down. And I walked out to see the beast.

August: Happy Birthday my love. (Smiling)

Jordan: ****************

August: So you can't say thank you?

Jordan: I don't have nothing to say to you..

August: Oh you don't? (Walking close)

Jordan: No... (Walking back to the nearest wall)

August: So why is that? (Pinning Jordan arms over her head)

Jordan: Cause u wrong for what u did. (August let your arms go)

August: Where you want to go on your birthday? (Trying to change the subject)

Jordan: No where..

August pov:

Went downstairs to clean up. So me and my homies can chill.