eighteen

It's been a busy night at the bar so far. Luke and Peyton aren't working so it's only been me and Zander.

As we're working, I look over to see my favorite Brunette walk in. An instant smile came onto my face.

"Hi, Colby." I say happily when he gets to my section of the bar. I asked if he wanted his usual and he nodded his head.

I got him his Rum and Coke and handed it to him. "I'm surprised you're here." I tell him over top of the music.

He shrugged while grabbing his glass. "I just wanted to check on you." He sweetly told me.

I lightly smile at him. Ever since he rushed over towards the apartment last week, we've gotten a little closer.

I'll be honest, I think of Colby often. Whenever we're not together, he's on my mind.

That'a how I know I'm starting to gain feelings for him. It's a scary but I think I'm ready for this leap.

"You're such a simp." I laugh a little bit towards him. He laughs a little towards me.

Colby ended up hanging out at the bar as I worked with Zander. Whenever we would get the chance, we would talk to him.

We let Colby hang out while we cleaned the bar up. "Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Colby asked looking at me.

I think about it while wiping the countertop. "If I remember, I think I have plans with the girls before work." He pouted.

"Did you want to do something?" He starts shaking his head towards me.

"It's fine. I just wanted to do something with you." He told me vaguely.

I look at him strangely, not knowing what he's hinting at. "Oh really? Do what?" I ask curiously.

"Maybe, go on a date with me?" I snap my head over in his direction. I couldn't tell if he was serious, but he did look nervous.

I could feel a smile curve up on my lips while I processed it. "I would love to." I could see him ease up when I said that.

"Sunday, be ready by twelve thirty." He smiled while getting off the stool. I look over at him in awe.

"What do I wear?" I ask curious. He walked backwards so he could look at me.

"Something casual but cute." He smiled. He walked outside the bar before I could say anything else.

I just stood there, in awe of everything. "You okay over here, mate?" Zander asked looking at me.

"Yeah, It looks like I'm going on a date with Colby on Sunday." I tell him.

"Fucking finally." He joked towards me. I laugh a little while lightly pushing his shoulder.

"You can't say shit." I hint at him taking forever to do something with Peyton.

He flipped me off as we finished cleaning the bar. Once it was cleaned, we locked it up and made our separate ways.

I drove to the apartment so I can fall asleep. I instantly went into my room and change so I could lay down.

I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow. I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed.

I check my phone and see I have messages from Colby. I message him back and get up so I can start getting ready.

Today, us girls are going bowling for a few hours. I took a quick shower and started looking through my closet.

I decided to put on a black t-shirt with plaid skinny jeans that are yellow. I put on a jean jacket to tie it together.

I was so excited for this day with them. As I started to do my makeup, I could hear Peyton up and start moving around.

Thirty minutes later, we were heading out the door. We were going to pick up Stas and Kat from the boys house.

We listened to music on the way and we had the windows down. It was honestly a nice day out.

When we pulled up to the house, we messaged them that we were here.

They came out a minute later so we all greeted each other. We drove to the nearest Bowling Alley and head inside.

We pay and grab different colored balls. Stas had purple, Kat had pink, I had orange, and Peyton had blue.

I made the cue as everyone started tying their shoes.  "So, how's everyone's love life?" Kat asked wanting to gossip.

Peyton was the first one to speak up. "Zander is super sweet. I think we're going to make things official soon." I was so happy for them.

I think they were meant for each other honestly. I sound like Peyton when she talks about destiny and fate.

"You two are so cute together." Stas hyped them up. Peyton started blushing while thinking about it.

"I'll have to agree with Stas. You look adorable." Kat grabbed her ball so she could bowl.

Peyton explained how they went roller skating for their first date and it sounded really sweet.

"What about you and Luke? Anything happen after you know what?" Peyton smirked towards her while it was her turn to start blushing.

"Nothings official yet but like Peyton said, I think it's happening soon." Stas explained to us.

It makes me so happy seeing all my friends getting into relationships.

They all deserve happiness. After Stas talked about her and Luke, they turned over towards me.

"What about you and Colby? Has anything happened between you two yet?" Stas asked gossiping.

I bite my lip while thinking about it. "We're actually going on a date tomorrow." I smile towards them.

All three of them drop their jaws towards me in surprise. "Why didn't you tell me?" Peyton asked surprised.

I could tell she was happy for me. "He asked me last night and when I got home, you were asleep." I explained towards her.

"What are you two doing?" I shrugged towards Kat. "He didn't tell me." I say.

Girls day went really well. We hung out at the bowling alley and went to In and Out for lunch.

Once we dropped the girls off, we went back to the apartment to hang out for a little bit.

We have a busy night ahead of us. "Do you mind helping me find an outfit for tomorrow?" I ask looking at her.

She looked at me with a 'duh' expression. "Of course. You helped me find an outfit for my date with Zander."

Once it was time to go to the bar, we head there together. Even though it was going to be a long and busy night, I was excited.

I love working with the three. It never gets boring with them, they always know how to keep it entertaining.

We set the bar up while the Dj sets up all of his equipment. It's throwback night so they're playing early two thousands music.

I know we're going to be singing behind the bar. We took our usual shots while we opened up.

People started flowing in while the Dj started the music. The whole night went honestly really fast and good.

I was correct and we did end up singing to most of the songs he played. I wish Colby got to come, but I know he had plans with Sam.

I'm just happy to be going on this date with Colby. I was nervous for it, in case I screwed it up.

The wave of excitement would always wash it away though.

It's been forever since I went on a date with a guy, especially with one I was gaining feelings for.

This will be a good thing, I hope.