𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 2

AHH love is in the air as they say yeah, for me love is a complicated, strong, and controversial but I knew my moments are only beginning this is only here and now. Weeks have passed life started to feel bitter soft sort of relaxing but then again on the other hand I am just happy nothing else really matters, I mean I have a boyfriend I mean what could anyone wish for more. School days felt like long trips all over Europe but I promised myself I will stay focused through these days. Assignments grew even larger but it was not a problem the only problem was that focus was all gone I was too much focused on him and how he was feeling and what he was thinking throughout the day.

It's been 300 hours and 30 min since she has been studying him in her mind, it felt like nothing she could think of was always Nick on her mind.  You know it's silly to explain how human interaction works these days but here it is, nothing to say.  I mean it's human life what can we do? sit and watch. enjoy. The more we watch and sit the more we understand how dumb it is to be crazy about someone straight for 24 hours and 365 days, man that's a lot of time waste.  Nico himself was just doing his job trying to do better in school but guessing it was no hard feelings for em, and even at times his head would be in clouds too. You see there's 2 kinds of people in the world that wanna get their hands on something and work and some just waist it like these two right here, too busy thinking about each other.  There's also one thing they couldn't say less or do besides all the thinking about each other 24/7 is share things with each other no matter the subject was about, they would sit for hours and just create those little romance scenarios and stories about god knows what. But is alright those stories didn't go on for a long time, they went on for a whole minute and then poof disappeared the next day it was sort of like having a conversation with a friend then just a couple conversations. Hypothetically speaking if you're very ambitious about your dreams it will come by time but here, it wasn't so ambitious as it was. Again, it's all about love for one another and dreaming about whatever the hell you can dream about.  It's ALL about happily ever after until one gets the benefit.  JUST THE FACTS! ☺️ but enough about that.

It's FINALLY Saturday!!! yesss that means date night and movie night I'm so excited, I'm driving to his house right now the sun is shining on my face through the window almost like cameras flashing at your face. There's music in my ears and nothing else but a nostalgic feeling on a Saturday afternoon. it's amazing.  Life is beautiful. I hope these moments will live on forever. Anyway I can't to see him.
My heart is beating 100mph just like that moment where I was at that Halloween party, it feels just like that again. But hey i can't deny that. Minutes passed and I'm finally there, he's coming down the elevator now we are heading upstairs where now I'm getting greeted by his other family members ( that was really stressful) I was really shy, it went pretty good this time. And finally we are going to the room he puts on a movie and we fall asleep, yeah coincidence we fall asleep together we watch a movie because sometimes it gets boring, so we fall asleep. Then wake up another hour and start enjoying time together like no other. I know right so romantic never felt like that ever in my life, we talked about so many things even getting married in the future well a lot of things not even that it was just us talking about reality and how it is and how it works. But this is it now we are just looking into each other's eyes and trying to read every detail. I can see those beautiful eyes while i stare into them I see everything, my future. I'm just so grateful.
It's been 2 hours since I've been in the house we ate dinner, and headed back again to the room. And this time he decides to act silly and yeah what an idiot he is sometimes, but hey it doesn't matter if he's an idiot or not he's just him that's what I love about him. Minutes passed I fell asleep slowly, as soon as I fell asleep I fell his fingers going through my hair and it seems like he's just exploring my hair I don't know why but it seemed very relaxing and calming. As he kisses my forehead and heads to sleep as well. we just sleep the whole entire night, until my phone rings and it's for me to leave. I can feel him getting sad because I'm leaving but as I always say to him when we say our last goodbyes "is ok no need to get sad, we'll see each other again next week?" I reply as I start getting up he slowly goes into a kiss and doesn't let me go, that's what he always does it makes me blush. As I leave down the elevator I think about all the great things that I had tonight it was magical just when Cinderella arrived at the ball and danced with him the whole time until it was 12 and she had to leave. You know this does feel just like a fairytale. But little do I know what will happen to me next? But for now I'm just a happy person. living a good life and enjoying my time.