the dream part 1

it all started on October 22nd she had  such a big crush on him, she would do anything to please him. she even told her friends on how amazing he was, trust me she would do  anything until one day she was at the Halloween party she glanced at him through her costume and realized the amount of red flakes on her cheeks started popping out she was becoming nervous inside she was out of breath. 

I was out breath, my heart was pumping 100 mph almost like going up the Everest. it was something that I never felt almost like my whole body was frozen and I like I could think is him sitting over there across the two tables with his friends. After the party I felt so much like it was a volcano meeting a tornado but I knew that one day I will be there. That part was 24/7 on mind until it was school time and I was sitting at a lunch table that FINAL moment happened he told me that he liked me he tapped me on my shoulder and whispered '' I like you to'' these words of course blew my mind! I couldn't speak for the last 5 minutes almost thought I was suffocating, after lunch we headed to class it was a relief and yes we sat there together in Spanish feeling like two dandelions in the air.  That day was probably one of my biggest moments, but didn't realize that I was loosing my mind. 

All those nights we spent talking, and all the movies I watched. I remember saying in my mind thinking ''wow this is it'' but never knew the actual answer till all of this turned into a long night dates till 9 am and feeling like the top of the world, but little did I know was these moments gonna end up forever or probably had no ideas about it yet. 

One day I was heading to his house feeling like the most happy person ever,  the time I arrived to his I saw him going downstairs just standing there and smiling almost like 100,000 stars have fallen from the sky. 

As she goes up the elevator with him, she begins to feel nervous. its the first time anyone has ever invited her into the house especially around his parents she felt even more stressed. but it suddenly turned not how she excepted it to be like stressful and poor communication it was going the right way like she was at home. And it felt like home because she knew nothing was going to scare her.  she met his mom Gabby she seemed really sweet and nice to the girl almost like comfort. she welcomed the girl in the house with a warm welcome and things settled.  The kids headed to the room and soon as they headed to the room everything began to  share kisses and have a great time. 

I walk in the room with him feeling like a child I feel him and his heart beating, I feel his energy coming into mine. later on we head to the park walking and exploring nature like we are scientists, after exploring the whole park we went on to this bridge some sort of  him and I shared an eye contact everything from those big brown eyes, made me look even longer.  That was incase the happiest day of my life.  I never knew that I would ever be like this ever at all, but hey love makes you do crazy things. Once in your life you start to feel like this is the right moment you've ever waited for your whole entire life time. I guess I am too smart to know myself this much but yes here I am holding hands in the park, walking and enjoying my date. 

the girl felt speechless describing what she felt that day, it was the moment of her spotlight. it was her time to leave his place and head home, as she headed down stairs to the lobby her and Nick shared a kiss in the elevator while no one saw . And yes this was her very happy moment but she never knew what will come next in her journey while being in his presence.  As the girl heads to the lobby the boy greets her with goodbye and the both leave to their places like no other, and all she think about was her first ever romance while she was in her car driving to her house. 

As soon as I arrived home, I lay down on bed again all I can think of is him and his eyes. Yeah I know this sounds pathetic but that was my start and the beginning I never knew I would take someone so close to my heart, but what can I say I'm in love. it almost feels like that movie called ''Singin' in the Rain'' when he sings he's happy again because he feels nostalgia of how great his life is, yeah that's how it felt to me, but oh man it drove me crazy.  

Yeah love. it makes you and I crazy but here is an example of someone who actually had no idea of what it all meant. all she could think about is him 24/7 no matter what she did, read or even go to the beach. And every time when it was night time she would go on to her balcony and watch the moon shine bright in the sky while it reminded her of Nick.  it sounds crazy to go on your own balcony and watch the moon shine but it was love. 

''OH SHI*T it's time to go school!''  said I while looking at my watch. it was Monday I was really moody and feeling tired but as soon as I went to get ready, my phone starts blinking smile starts shining bright on my face at 7 in the morning, he texted me saying ''good morning'' with adding a heart emoji on it, plus with sending me a sunset from  the window which was quite a compliment. The sun was bright golden almost like real gold. 

The bell rings once again everyone is at their places, Mary walks in sits at her desk, soon as she gets her stuff out she begins doin the work that their world history teacher gave to do. but Mary could never focus in her position all she did was stare at Nick ALL the damn time. yeah the girl's head was in clouds, all she think was her imaginations which were unimaginable to describe but she dreamed anyway.  After her 50 shades of grey day dream she finally turned in her work, considering that it took her 15 minutes to do so.  After school would head to guided study to work on her other.  AGAIN all she think of was Nick no matter what heck she would think of this time.  Anyhow after Nick left the room the two would hug each other with goodbye to see each other again tomorrow. it basically happened daily no surprise to that. Each day was exciting, sometimes stressful because of grades but also because it wasn't  because time with him was different it was happy. And when she was happy she would laugh, joke around, play around and just enjoy her life as well.  For her this is a real love story even though as she thought it was.