09.

I WAS strapped in beside Alex as we began flying over all the ships.

"Looks pretty messy out there." Hank commented from the front, flying the jet. I saw Charles bring his right hand up to his temple then spoke again.

"Crew of the Aral Sea are all dead. Shaw's been there." He informed us and I sighed.

"He's still here, somewhere." Erik stated.

"He set the ship on course for the embargo line." He added and then looked at Moira.

"If that ship crosses the line, our boys are gonna blow it up. And the war begins." She explained looking at the radar.

"Unless they're not our boys." Xavier said, and I glanced at Alex, confused like the rest. Next thing I know, a missile is about to hit us before Hank turned the plane sharply to the left, and we all grunted, narrowly avoiding the projectile.

"Hold on!" Charles shouted and Summers moved his arm in front of me, holding me in place.

"A little warning next time, Professor." McCoy growled, glancing over his shoulder after he had stabilized the jet.

"Sorry about that. You all right?" He asked Sean, leaning over Raven.

"Yeah..." Sean gasped, turning his head. Alex looked at me, silently questioning if I was okay. I nodded in response, smirking at his care for me.

"That was inspired, Charles." Moira said as he was struggling to find Shaw. By now the ship, that was going to pass the line, was blown up.

"Thank you very much, but I still can't locate Shaw."

"He's down there. We need to find him now." Lehnsherr ordered, obsessed with find the mutant.

"Hank?" The telepath asked and he looked behind himself.

"Is the anything unusual on the radar or scanners?" He said to MacTaggert.

"No, nothing." She replied, examining both.

"Well, then he must be underwater. And obviously, we don't have sonar." Beast explained and Magneto sighed.

"Yes, we do." Sean corrected him.

"Yes, we do." Charles repeated, and the three stood up, moving to the back of the plane. "Hank, level the bloody plane!"

I heard the engine roar as he moved the plane to the side, levelling it.

"Woah! You back right off." Cassidy pointed at Erik, referring to last time when he pushed him off the edge of the satellite. He smirked, holding up his heads in surrender. "Beast, open the bomb bay doors!"

The hatch opened, revealing nothing by the ocean below.

"Remember! This is a muscle you control it! You'll be in here the entire time! We'll see you soon! On my mark! Three, two one! Go!" Xavier yelled, counting down.

"Woo!" Cassidy exclaimed, jumping down.

"Banshee's got a location on Shaw." Charles informed us after a moment. "You ready for this?"

"Let's find out." Lehnsherr replied, nervous but excited for revenge. He was lowered down on the landing gear, scanning for the submarine until he found it. Erik was the one lifting up the sub instead of me because he had more control over his powers and if I can't see it then I can't levitate it.

"Erik, take my hand!" He shouted, and I glanced down the door, seeing a tornado and the submarine. I'll take a guess that tornado guy was here and about to throw a storm of wind at us.

"Hold on, guys. It's gonna get bumpy." Hank warned us as Alex held my hand tightly.

The jet began to shake violently and Summers and I held the back of our seat with our unoccupied hand. We suddenly heard a loud crash and thud. I'm assuming Lehnsherr dropped the submarine on the beach.

"Erik, take my hand!" Charles shouted again.

Before I know it, one of the engines had flown off. We crashed down on the ground just as the two climbed back into the plane. Magneto quickly jumped on top of Xavier, holding him down, so he wouldn't be getting thrown around. We were all yelling as the jet was flipped over and over, eventually landing upside down. The two mutants slowly fell on the ground as I groaned, blood flowing to my head because I was upside down. I used my mind to take the seat belt off, doing the same with Alex's. He grunted, standing up and helping me get up too.

"I read the teleporter's mind. Shaw's drawing all the power out of his sub. He's turning himself into some kind of nuclear bomb."

"We got no time. The Geiger count's going out of control." Moira said, and we all lined up, staring out the windows.

"All right, Moira. This is what we're going to do. Get on the radio and tell them to clear both fleets out immediately." Charles planned out.

"I'm going in." Erik informed us.

"Beast, Havok, back him up. Erik, I can guide you through once you're in, but I need you to shut down whatever it is that's blocking me, and then we just hope to God it's not to late for me to stop him." He said quickly.

"Got it."

"Good luck!"

I kissed Alex before he would leave. "Be safe."

"I always am." He smirked, pecking my lips one more time, leaving after.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I saw Alex and Sean fall on the sand a couple meters away from me as Angel was chasing and flying after them. The two were in pain, trying to get back up. I reached a hand out, throwing a knife at Angel, cutting her wing, making her fall. I heard Banshee laugh, looking over at me and so was Summers.

I jogged over to them, helping them up. "You okay?" I asked Alex.

"Yeah, I'm good." He nodded with a tight smile.