06.

I WAS  drawing in a blank notebook, sketching a bunch of flowers in the living room. I was wearing a black sweatshirt and black shorts with white stripe on them. I was sat down at the end on the couch, legs crisscrossed. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it out of my way.

I heard someone enter the room but I knew it was Alex, we talk to each other the most than anyone else in this house. I saw him, from the corner of my eye, walk and sit beside me. He threw an around my shoulders and leaned into my side.

"Hi, Hottie." He greeted tiredly, looking at my drawing.

"Hey, Hotshot, you sound tired." I commented, continuing to draw.

"Training again.." He mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Any luck?" I asked, rubbing his hand was on my other side, still sketching with my right hand.

"Yeah, but it's hard." Alex responded, sighing into my hair.

"You should take a nap then, Summers." I suggested, closing my book and placing it on the coffee table with my pencil.

"Well, I want to watch a movie with you." He shook his head and I felt him smirk on my skin.

"You'll fall asleep, Alex." I chuckled, rolling my eyes and holding his hand.

"I guess we'll both get what we want then." He grinned, opening his eyes.

"Fine, let's go." I nodded, fighting a smile once again. We headed upstairs and into my room. He plopped himself down on my bed, lying on his back.

"I thought you wanted to watch a movie?" I reminded him, sitting on the edge of the mattress.

"I changed my mind." He shrugged, getting under the covers.

"So, what? You wanna sleep now?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes, placing my book and pencil on the nightstand.

"Yeah, but since you want me to take a nap so bad, Hottie, you have to join me." He smirked, fixing his hair.

"And what if I don't?"

"Then i'll bother you the rest of the day and I won't sleep." He shrugged his shoulders and I groaned.

"I hate you." I sighed, moving and crawling into bed beside him.

"Oh, come on, Blake. You know you love me." He turned on his side, facing my back.

"Uh-huh." I hummed as he draped his arm across my waist, pulling me into his chest. I was too tired to do anything about it and just let it happen.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was training with Charles and Erik outside near the lake meaning I left Alex in bed alone. Xavier wanted to see how good my aim was, and I'll admit, it was a solid 9.5/10. Erik had me take and levitate a couple mannequins outside so that I'd be able to have a target.

"I want you to try shooting at the nose, Blake." Lehnsherr explained, basically telling me to create a gun.

I held out the palm of my hand and conjured a loaded gun, aiming at the head. I pulled the trigger, making a bang which caused birds to tweet and fly off. I put my arm down, seeing that I shot it straight in the nose. I heard them chuckled and clap lightly. For the next hour, I kept doing this with different weapons like knives, a bow and arrow or a spear.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I was speaking with Charles as we walked back to the house, Erik had stayed, wanting to train by himself a bit more. "How's training with Alex going?" I asked, turning my head to glance at him.

"Great, I think he'll be able to control them enough for the day after tomorrow." Tomorrow was our last day to train before Shaw would start the nuclear war.

"That's good." I nodded my head.

"Can you fly, Blake?" He questioned after a minute of silence.

"Yeah." I shrugged, "Why?"

"It could come in handy, seeing as only Banshee and Erik can." Xavier commented, walking with his hands behind his back.

"I guess." I agreed, untying my hair and fixing it. "So, how 'bout you and Moira?"

"What?"

"Moira Mactaggert? You know, brown hai-"

"Yes, I know, what about her?" Charles asked, confused as to what I meant.

"I see how you look at her, Charles, you can't fool me." I chuckled, opening the front door with my mind.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Blade." He shook his head, following me inside.

"Sure, play dumb, Xavier. I'll see you later." I rolled my eyes, going up the stairs and to my room. I pushed the door open, seeing a sleeping blonde mutant still on my bed. I sighed, a smirk dancing across my lips. I took a seat on the edge, right beside him. I ran my hand through his hair, attempting to wake him up.

"Alex, wake up..." I cooed and he fluttered his blue eyes open. "Evening, Hotshot." I grinned, removing my hand from his head.

"You left me..." Alex mumbled sadly.

"Yeah, I needed to train with Charles and Erik." I giggled and he sat up.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"7:21." I responded, looking at the clock on the table.

"A M?"

"No, Summers, P M." I rolled my eyes, standing up. "You know you have a room too, right?"

"Yeah, but I like sleeping with you more." He smirked, getting up too.

"I know you do." I chuckled, brushing my hair at the dresser, that had a mirror, beside the bed.

"I just sleep better when I'm with you, I guess." Havok flirted, wrapping his arms around my hips from behind, placing his head on my shoulder.

"Oh, my God, Alex. You are such a flirt. How come you never flirt with Raven or never did with Angel?" I scoffed, turning around to face him after I put the brush down.

"That's for you to figure out." Alex grinned from ear to ear, showing off his teeth. He pecked my forehead before heading to the door. "Good night, Hottie."

He left the room, leaving me confused. There are only two possibilities of why he flirts with only me. He likes me and the feeling is mutual, or he's insane.