73

"I love you" Jeongyeon smiled, her left hand on the steering wheel while the other hand is holding Mina's hands.

It's a good thing that Jeongyeon bought an automatic transmission car.

"Stop being so cheesy. But I love you too" Mina chuckled, blushing.

After the scene at the beach, they finally decided to go back home.

"Thank you Jeong. Thank you for everything" Mina stared at Jeongyeon whosE eyes are focused on the road.

"Everything for you beibu" Jeongyeon replied.

"Beibu??" Mina laughed.

Beibu means Babe in Japanese. Mina laughed at the call sign but hearing it still gave her butterflies in her stomach.

"Why? Para naman iba diba?" Natatawang sagot ni Jeongyeon.

"Corny mo" pang-aasar ni Mina.

"Ah corny? Okay sige wag na. Sino ba naman ako para tawaging beibu din diba?" Jeongyeon pouted, acting sad.

"Fine. Beibu. I love you beibu" Mina chuckled

"I love you most Beibu" Jeongyeon beamed.

The two arrived at Jihyo's house. Their home.

"Di ka matutulog dito?" Mina asked

"Beibu, you forgot that I already moved out right?" Jeongyeon answered.

Wala nang natira sa mga gamit nya rito bukod sa bedframe at cabinet.

"Did you also forget that you can sleep in my room Beibu?" Mina asked back, emphasizing their callsign.

"Will that be okay?" Jeongyeon asked again.

"Dami mong tanong, kung ayaw mo wag mo. Parang akala mo di natutulog sa kwarto ko dati tss" Mina irritatingly replied as she walked inside the house and found Jihyo at the kitchen.

"Eto naman, oo na, dito na po matutulog. Gusto mo lang ako katabi eh" Jeongyeon backed hugged Mina.

"Eh ano naman kung gusto ko? May angal ka??" Mina fired back not denying Jeongyeon's words.

"Wala po. Tara na akyat na tayo" Jeongyeon pulled Mina to her room.

As soon as they lay down on the bed, Jeongyeon pulled Mina to her chest and Mina snuggled more into her just like the old times.

"Thank you for coming back beibu" Mina thanked Jeongyeon again.

"I'll always come back for you beibu. You're my home, at lagi akong uuwi sayo. Palagi" Jeongyeon kissed Mina's forehead.

"You're my home too beibu. Thank you for sheltering me. I love you" Mina replied before drifting away to sleep.

Jeongyeon's presence is so comforting that it made Mina's soul to be calm. Jeongyeon stopped Mina's storm. Jeongyeon lifted Mina's fears and pain away.

Jeongyeon told her that she was her home but she thinks otherwise. Jeongyeon is her home. Her safe space when everything is wrong. It's late, but it's better late than be sorry right? What's important now is they're finally together.

Gulat na napatingin si Jihyo kay Jeongyeon na lumabas mula sa kwarto ni Mina.