39

After a month, Jeongyeon's leg is finally okay.

Her cast is finally removed and she can now walk freely without the help of crutches, but it still hrts sometimes so her doctor adviced her to not do extreme activities for now.

The bond of her and Nayeon just grew deeper and stronger.

***

Chaeee

Where are you? Wanna grab some coffee? :>

Mina

Home, just finished reading. Where will we meet?

Chaeee

Just wait for me there, I'll fetch you.

Mina didn't reply and decided to just fix herself.

"Jeong, I'll go out with Chae. Do you want something?" paalam ni Mina kay Jeong.

Jeongyeon is currently watching in her room. After the small conflict that they have before, Mina always inform Jeongyeon or Jihyo on where she is going or if she will go out.

"Nothing, just come back home safe. Enjoy your date Mina" Jeongyeon smiled at her.

Mina gave Jeongyeon a hug before leaving the girl alone.

Not long after, Mmina already heard Chaeyoung's honk outside.

She immediately runs outside and opened the gate. She saw Chaeyoung waving her hands at Mina at the opened window of her car.

"Hi, how are you?" Mina greeted Chae as soon as she entered the car.

"My day is already complete because of you" Chaeyoung replied which made Mina to giggle.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Chaeyoung asked as she maneuver the steering wheel.

"I thought we're going to have some coffee?" Mina replied.

"That's the first plan but if you want to go somewhere then we'll go with that. Your plan will always be my plan" Chaeyoung replied, giving Mina a glance.

Mina love this side of Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung always ask her what she wanted.

"Coffee is fine, besides I really need some coffee" Mina smiled.

"Okay captain" Chaeyoung giggled.

They finally arrived at the coffee shop, Chaeyoung was the one who ordered and paid their drinks.

Mina wants to split their bill but Chaeyoung insisted that she should pay for everything since she's the one who ask Mina out.

"Are you sure na wala ka nang gustong iba?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"Yes, I just really need this coffee alone. Thanks for the treat by the way" Mina smiled.

"Anything for you my Mina" Chaeyoung smiled back.

"Are you free this coming Monday? Mom wants you to come over for a dinner. Dad is also coming home. He wants to meet you" Chaeyoung suddenly asked which made Mina to look at her.

Mina haven't met Chaeyoung's father. So she's kinda nervous with the idea of meeting him, plus it shocked her that Chae's father knows about her.

"He knows about us?" Mina asked back, with wide eyes.

"Yes, I'm open to them. Dad knows that I'm courting someone named Myoi Mina" Chaeyoung sips from her coffee.