17

" Kamusta naman kayo ni Mina bro? " Dahyun asked Chaeyoung who is lying down at the sofa.

The DubChaeTzu trio is currently having a movie marathon.

" Wala naman, ganun padin " Chaeyoung answered.

" Anong wala? You mean wala ka man lang ginawa o sinabi nung kayong dalawa lang?? " Dahyun asked in disbelief.

" Weakshit " Tzuyu looked at Chae.

" Nomuhae~ " Chaeyoung pouted at savage Tzuyu which made the latter to gave her a glare out of disgust in Chaeyoung's aegyo.

" Realtalk ang weak mo, andun na yung chance eh! " naaaburidong sabi ni Dahyun.

" We talked okay? " Chaeyoung sighed.

The two just looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

" Hindi ko alam pero, I think I indirectly confessed to her and she indirectly confessed back " Chaeyoung told them.

" Ayun naman pala!!! Edi kayo na??? May mutual understanding na" Dahyun excitedly asked Chae.

" Ani~ I don't think it's valid since we are both drunk. Malay ko ba kung nasabi nya lang yun kasi tipsy nadin sya? We didn't talked the next day also before going home " Chaeyoun even sighed more with the thought.

Hindi na sila nakapagusap pa ulit ni Mina simula nung natapos ang sleep over.

That's why she's not sure anymore.

" You know what, talk to her again " Dahyun suggested.

" Huh? No! Big no! " Chaeyoung answered.

Tzuyu is just watching and listening at the two on the other side of sofa/

" Bakit no? Eh para nga maclear, bugok ka " Dahyun irritatingly told her.

" What if hindi naman pala totoo yung nasabi nya? I....... I'm afraid to know her answer " Chaeyoung looked at the tv.

Pain crossed her because of the rejection thought.

" You'll never know the answer if you won't try. Stop being a weakshit and be a grown ass woman dumbo " Tzuyu told her without looking at them.

Dahyun just nods in approval.

After that, they fell silent and resumed watching.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is now spacing out, contemplating if she should talk to Mina or not.

+++++++++

Days easily passed by...

Ang pinakaaabangan nilang senior's party ay mamaya na.

The three sub units are now busy at their own homes.

Napag-usapan na nilang sa bar nalang magkita kita.

NaMoSa are the first one's to come at the party since Sana and Nayeon are the social butterflies of the group.

The two are assigned to check the visitors from the other universities.

DaChaeTzu are the second ones to arrive and lastly, JeongMiHyo.