Chapter 8

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Conrad helped her out of the car when they arrived at the party. Teenagers where outside along with hundreds of cups littered in the backyard. The green flowery dress she had changed into slightly flowing with the breeze that entered from the naked back.

When the arrived she hanged into Conrad's arm to not lose him in the sea of people when they entered the big house.

However she lost him some minutes in when she went to look for Nicole, who looked like a goddess in her outfit.

"Guys, look who is here" Nicole returned with Belly on tow, the conversation stopping between the debs and each one saying a 'happy birthday'.

"Thank you, thank you guys. Um, is this for me?" Belly asked.

"Who else would it be for, Belly?" Nicole questioned. It was Love's idea to have something for her at the party not wanting Belly to feel left out.

"Oh, my...thank you guys" Belly thanked when Nicoles ignited the birthday candles on the pink cake.

"These cakes are amazing, Nicole"

"It was mainly Love's idea, but I never miss a chance to have a Sofia Coppola moment" she explained and Love chuckled along with the other debs.

"Belly make a wish" Love advised standing besides Nicole. The birthday girl smiled at her and closed her eyes momentarily before blowing off the candle, they all cheered at the moment.

"Belly, where's Jeremiah?" Gigi asked and Love turned to loo at her with a raised vote and taunting smirk which Gigi only shrugged to.

"Um, I think he's over by the drinks table" Belly asked.

"Who's thirsty?" Gigi questioned and Love chuckled on her solo cup.

"You, clearly" Love said to her and the debs laughed.

"So, Love, how are things with you and Conrad?" Dara asked.

"Great, we are about to reach the year and a half in somedays, I think he's got me something but I don't know" Love explained thinking of the little velvety bag in his nightstand.

"Wait, you live with him. You should know what he's up to. Has Conrad gotten something to our sweet Love?" Marissa questioned Belly, who looked a bit uncomfortable at the mention of the boy.

"Um, of course obviously, I think he told me something like that" Belly lied. The debs squealed and Love flushed.

"Okay, well knew topic. Have you asked Cam to the ball yet?" Love asked Belly trying to move the attention to her.