Chapter 14

⋅

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

Love stole back the t-shirt that Conrad had left in his backpack and gave it to Johnathan.

Apparently Belly had won and now it was her and Johnathan against, Belly and Conrad.

Fun

When they entered the court she didn't even glanced at Conrad, she was mad at him. How could he do that to her? He knew how much she wanted to win and then he left her in the dust.

She looked at Susannah who had a frown on her face while announcing the final participants. And Laurel who also had a frown on her face.

Belly started with the ball and Love couldn't deny that she was good with it. However Johnathan was a hundred times better than Belly and Conrad. His spikes being as lethal as the girls before. They high river each other every time they got more points.

When the ball was going towards Love she jumped since it was high, as she gutted it the ball went towards Belly yet as she tried to hit it back somehow she slipped in the sand and fell into her face letting the ball touch the space in their court between her and Conrad.

A bell sounded indicating that the game was over and that they had won. She hugged Johnathan by the neck and he hugged her by the waist, Love muttering multiple 'thank you's' on his ear. She laughed as he bowed in front of her when he let her go.

"And the winners are Love Flores and Johnathan Williams!" Susannah spoke through the microphone, all the people celebrating for them around them.  She ignored Conrad and Belly as they tried to take her hand and went directly into Susannah's arms.

"Oh my god! You were incredible, Love" she hugged her and gave her the big trophy. "Congratulations you deserve it"

She moved to Belly who looked like she wanted to cry and Conrad who wouldn't stop looking at Love. She walked away with Johnathan who started to talk about the game when she felt someone grabbing her arm.

Love turned to look at Conrad who was holding her arm to stop her from leaving.

"What do you want?" She asked any happiness gone from her face.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked looking into her green eyes. She sighed and turned to look at John "Can you take this to Nicole please?"

"Of course" he said taking the trophy and leaving glancing back every now and then.

"Come" he pulled her with him to the parking lot and to his car. He opened the door for her and waited for her to enter when she didn't, she sighed and entered hesitantly. He rounded the car and got into the drivers seat, he turned the car on and left.