𝟶𝟶𝟸. [𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝.]

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

────── ──────

"WAS ATSUMU BOTHERING YOU?" OSAMU asked, the second she made it into the apartment proper.

"Hmm?" Y/N raised her head from where she was unpacking her tote bag. "Oh, no, not at all. He's nice, actually."

Osamu snorted. "I don't understand what you and Sakusa see. He is a menace."

"Oh?" she raised an eyebrow, supervillain style. "I mean, I think you guys are pretty similar."

His mouth dropped open comically. "You did not just say that, Y/N."

"I, in fact, did."

He rolled his eyes. Pretended to gag, pointing his finger in his mouth. Folded his arms like a little kid. Which looked pretty funny, due to the fact that he was unfairly fit for a full-time university student with a busy degree. So, a six-foot-tall man with muscles, with the same attitude as a child who didn't know how to do long division.

Y/N couldn't help it, and burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay, I'm very sorry for making the comparison."

Osamu sassily placed a hand on his hip in a movement so reminiscent of an overconfident ten-year-old girl that she descended straight back into snorting. "Well, Y/N, I don't forgive you."

"I'm sorry! Should I – uh – know what? I'll help make dinner!"

"Ooh, bold move," he teased, stepping closer and leaning forwards and slightly down, so their faces were on the same level. "Sure you can keep up? Culinary course and all."

Uh. Shit.

He is very close. Very close.

"Obviously," she scoffed, stepping back and shrugging. "Because I didn't need a 'culinary course' to learn how to cook."

"Woah!" Osamu raised his hands. "Too far, Y/N. Don't insult the guy who controls your food."

"You don't control anything, Osamu," she smirked, already reaching into the cupboard and pulling the jar of rice out. "Now, are we making dinner, or no?"

He was by her side before she could even finish her sentence, shaking his head ever so slightly, though his hair was still flopping noticeably with the movement.

It actually looks quite soft. I thought it might be dye-damaged, but no.

The apartment was soon filled with the background noises of several cooking appliances running at once, and the varying aromas of the different foods they were preparing mixed themselves in the air, creating a tantalising smell that seriously felt like it was permeating the whole building.