𝟶𝟶𝟸.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

────── ──────

SUNA RINTAROU WAS A SHOW-OFF. A massive one, in fact. Criminally convictable of the offence.

Y/N sighed the second she was in view of the skatepark's large trick bowl, finding him instantly. She sat down by the edge of the bowl, to watch him, unslinging her tote bag to sit beside her.

Rintarou flipped his board over the edge, jumping off and kicking it up to sit in his hand in one fluid movement, before dropping down to crouch beside her.

"So, what's the news?"

She rolled her eyes. "You are such an attention whore, Rin."

"I'm no such thing," he smirked, rubbing the corner of his eye and magically not smudging his eyeliner. "But whatever you'd like to tell yourself."

He dangled his feet over the lip of the skate bowl, and Y/N felt a stab of concern and amusement at his stupid risk-taking when she noticed that the laces of his boots were undone.

Idiot.

"Well, are you going to tell me what happened?" Rintarou prodded, nudging her shoulder with his.

"Okay," Y/N sighed. "You remember that guy, Miya, from my business class last year?"

He snorted. "I wish I didn't."

She turned to look at him. "What? What'd he do to you?"

"Oh," he chuckled. "I've been friends with Atsumu and Osamu since I was fifteen. We were on the same volleyball team for three years."

Y/N honestly needed a couple of moments to process.

Rintarou just continued to smirk insufferably.

"Osamu plays volleyball?"

He feigned affront. "You unlocked a new part of my exclusive backstory, and you ask about him first?"

"I just didn't know!" she raised her hands defensively. "So, you've been friends with them all along?"

He blinked. Once. Twice. And just burst into laughter.

"Shut the fuck up, Rin!"

Rintarou did not, in fact, shut the fuck up. Y/N, mortally embarrassed, grabbed his skateboard from where it sat, and made as though to slam it over his head.

"Hey! Not the board!"

She made sure to fix him with one of her best side-eyes. "Really?"

"Okay, okay, sorry," he patted her on the head, a gesture she was used to by now but didn't always appreciate. "Let's go grab some food to make up for it, huh?"

As always, he knew how to placate her. They headed to some small-business cafe only a few minutes from the park, grabbing a table outside in the full sun.