You and I against the World

This is a story about two lovers. It’s also a story about a family, and the way they experience life isn’t exactly the easiest way possible. Despite the constant flow of money and a roof over their heads they're faced with struggles no one should ever have to encounter.

In the beginning all is well and two brothers live together with their older cousin taking close care of them. After losing their mother years before the three of them have only had each other. Then Connlin comes waltzing into their lives and flips everything upside down. The baby of the family, Eli, now had a lover, and he and Connlin were the happiest two boys in the world.

But just when their lives started to fall into balance Eli becomes sick, and in everyone’s heart it’s like a heavy weight, a constant reminder saying his time is limited. Limited by six years, as they’re told.

Eli is dying and Connlin takes it upon himself to create the perfect life for him, to make him the happiest he’s ever been and will ever be. But things happen, and problems arise in his attempt at the ultimate life, and soon there’s more chaos in this young families life than there should ever be.

Can Connlin not only keep Eli happy, but safe as well before his days come to an end?