Chapter 17

Arnav, Payal and Akash got home like thieves looking around to see if anyone will spot them.

They immediately rushed to the study of Arnav and closed the door to find A man sitting down and waiting for them with anxiety drawn on his face.

"What's so urgent that you called us here like that? " Payal said. "We had to lie to the family that we are coming back to cook and since they all occupied with pampering Aditya we were able to get away with it...... Now what did you find. " Payal ended and Aman sighed.

"And ASR? " Aman asked.

"We went to me a client a long time ago before we left. " Akash replied. "Now what did you find about Sheetal. "

"I have discovered a very sinister plan Sheetal is planning against the family....... She is planning on using her relationship with Arnav and pass off the boy as ASR's as Khushi bhabhi suspected. " Aman revealed shocking the other and Khushi fumed hearing this.

"I knew that witch was up to no good and I knew she was trying out do so but how dare she....... How dare she try to pass off that brat as Arnav's son....... I trust Arnav and I believe him when he said I was the only woman he ever touched even before he told me about his fling with that witch...... I won't spare her. " Khushi turned and was marching out when a familiar voice stopped her.

"Neither would I let her get away that easily. "

They all turned and the book shelf rotated revealing Arnav himself holding a brown envelope with a smirk on his face.

They were all shocked seeing him standing arrogantly with a smirk on his face.

"Bhai...... What are doing here?....... But you said you were meeting a client?........ And when did we have secret entrances in this house." Akash asked still shocked and he casually walked up to his swivel chair and sat down.

"I had it installed because I wanted to avoid the tantrums and naggings of you know who and to tell you the truth, it wasn't a client but a private investigator. " Arnav placed his leg on the table and smirked seeing their shocked faces.

Flashback.

Arnav frown in his sleep not feeling the usual weight he was accustomed to all these years.

He opened his eyes to find Khushi's side empty.

He called out to her but no response and she checked everywhere but couldn't find her.

He than put on his shirt and pants since he was buck naked after an erotic love making with his wife and moved out if the bedroom.

He moved down stairs and saw Khushi, being dragged by Akash and Payal while sneaking into his study like some thieves.

"What are they up to? " Arnav thought and took the secret passage leading to his study.

He opened the hole and peep through it seeing the trio in serious conversation and he was shocked hearing what they were talking about.

"I want to know what you two are up to. " Khushi demanded and both sighed.

"We suspect that woman Sheetal is in cahoots with Anjali and are plotting something against you and bhai and that was what's why we were asking Aman to have background check on her and Di. " Akash revealed but they both looked surprised not seeing the surprised emotion they were expecting from Khushi. "You also suspected the same? " He asked and Khushi nodded.

"Especially when Mami said he did everything like Arnav but I trust Arnav even though he told me he did have a not so serious relationship with Sheetal but she cheated on him with Dhruv his cousin. " Khushi revealed shocking Akash and Payal.

"Wait....... So that means the boy is Dhruv's son and being related to bhai would make it easy to pass him off as bhai's son" Akash said and Khushi nodded.

"But just to make sure, we have to ask Aman to investigate without Arnav knowing. " Khushi said making them confused.

"Why don't you want bhai to know? " Akash asked and Khushi shook her head.

"You brother can be irrational at times and I have this gut feeling there is more to this than we know so to prevent your brother going off on Sheetal, it better for us not to let him know now maybe eventually we will let him know. " Khushi replied and they both nodded knowing she was right."I better go back before that lad Gorvenor wakes up and please tell Aman not to tell Arnav. "

Arnav then left there and back to their room and laid on the bed as if nothing happened.

Flashback ends.

They all looked at him shocked and Arnav smirked at their expression.

"If you knew then why didn't you tell us? " Khushi exclaimed in anger with her hands on her hips.

"Because two sources is better than one. " Arnav said calmly and they immediately understood he was also doing his . "After hearing your conversation, I was hurt about what Khushi said. " Khushi looked down ashamed. "But she wasn't wrong because in my impulsiveness I have done some really horrible things and made silly mistakes so I decided to also do my own investigation and this is what I found. " Arnav lifted the envelope and gave it to Khushi.

The others gathered as Khushi opened the envelope.

They read the reports and were shocked by it contents including pictures taken and an audio which they played and was shocked hearing they wanted to kidnap Khushi.

"So Shyam is the unknown man our PI was taking about. " Aman said.

"Elaborate Aman. " Arnav said now standing in front of his desk with his arms crossed.

"After Akash and Payal called me I hired a PI he did the investigation as wanted....... Sheetal is married to Dhruv and has a son whom we all know....... After you kicked them out, they ended up in poverty........ And they planned to use Anjali to get you to accept Aarav as your son........ They planned an attack on Anjali and that's how they meet.......He also found out he has been trained in basketball which he hates because he loves cricket and finally they had meet with an unknown man whom unfortunately he couldn't get an ID on but know seeing this pictures we know it's Shyam. " Aman revealed.

"The PI I hired uses hi tech to investigate and he used a bee drone to listen on their conversation and now we know what they are planning. " Arnav said and all of them looked at him in admiration. "Now they will get what is coming to them when I rain the entire law on them because I also have evidence of their illegal activities from money laundering to extortion to child trafficking....... I have it all. "

"So now what are we going to do. " Payal asked.

"Go ahead with their plan of kidnapping me. " Khushi said shocking everyone. "The more charges on them the better....... And it's the perfect opportunity to expose Shyam and have him jailed for good. "

Arnav was pissed hearing her and how calmly she was saying everything.

"Are you out of you mind....... What if something happens to you. " Arnav yelled at Khushi.

"It won't if we are careful....... I heard something about chips inserted under the flesh to track people....... We can do that and with the help of the police we can nap all of them at one place at the same time making it easier for everyone. " Khushi said looking at Arnav.

"Fine but we do it my way or no way. " Arnav said.

And they began to plan their move to finally end Sheetal and her gang.

Sheetal and Shyam entered RM and seeing it silent, Shyam grabbed Sheetal and pinned her to the pillar and kissed her taking her by surprise.

A smashing sound broke them apart and they looked at the source and were shocked seeing the person who had just witnessed the kiss.

To be continued.

Precap: Betrayal.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.