Chapter 12

Next Day.

The entire family got down and moved to the dinning table.

Arnav and Akash licked their lips seeing the delicious food heading their way.

Khushi and PayPal placed the food on the table and served Nani and Manohar and then sat near their respective husbands.

Anjali, Mami and Sheetal got down with a little boy who moved closer to Khushi and glared at her.

"Hey you....... How dare you sit on my chair? " He yelled shocking everyone including Sheetal but Anjali smirked seeing him being rude to Khushi.

An angry Nani stood up from her chair and roared.

"And who are you to ask the my granddaughter not to sit in that chair in her own house?"

The boy flinched at the intensity of Nani's voice and hid behind Anjali.

"Maa...... His is Aarav..... The son of Sheetal. " Manohar replied and Nani glared at Sheetal.

"What kind of a mother are you?...... Is this the manner you are teaching him...... To be disrespectful to adults especially in their own home....... Better control you son or I would have you dragged out of this house immediately....... Understood" Nani exclaimed in anger and Sheetal nodded and she turned to Aarav. " Apologize now or leave here immediately. "

Aarav stood still glaring at Khushi which made everyone especially Arnav mad.

Seeing this Sheetal nudged him and signalled him to apologize.

"Sorry." He said nonchalantly.

"Am not interested in your sorry little boy because I know you don't mean it but be warned...... I may love children, but I don't hesitate to discipline disrespectful ones if I have to which includes you since your mother has failed to do so and this is my house and you and your mother including your host are guest here so behave like one. " Khushi said sternly making Anjali angry and more infuriating to her was that everyone was in support of Khushi especially Arnav.

"You witch....... Enjoy all you can because very soon you will be out of our lives and I will go back to reigning and controlling this family like I use to. " Anjali thought looking at Khushi in disgust which didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

"I know you are planning something filthy against my baby but you will face the monster in me if you dare touch or hurt her. " Arnav thought as he looked at Anjali who immediately diverted her eyes seeing the scrutinizing gaze of Arnav on her.

She immediately took an empty chair and Sheetal served Aarav.

Immediately he put a morsel of the Biryani Khushi prepared, he spat it out and pushed the plate away with a disgusted face making everyone turn their attention to him.

"Who cook this tasteless and unhealthy food?....... Am sure it was a takeaway from some down town market. " Aarav said constantly wiping his mouth as everyone except Sheetal and Anjali who smirked looked at him in shock. "Hari Prakash. " He yelled out and he immediately run to the dinning room and frown seeing Aarav. "Take this junk away and prepare me some Italian pasta........ Chop..... Chop.... Chop. " He ordered clapping his hand.

"Hello hi bye bye....... He is just like our Arnav bitwa..... All anger and a health freak. " Mami gushed not knowing she has set off a chain reaction which won't end well.

Everyone looked at Mami who was busy gushing over Aarav's angry demeanour to see anything around her.

Anjali and Sheetal smirked seeing Khushi's shocked face.

"You fool...... Are deaf?....... Take t..... "

The next moment a slap resounded in the room cutting Aarav off and everyone stood up.

Aarav held his abused cheek and looked up and shuddered seeing Arnav with bloodshot eyes looking down at him in anger.

Sheetal rushed up to him and picked him up and he immediately started crying.

"Get yourself and this brat out of my sight before I murder you both. " Arnav yelled and Sheetal rushed out of there leaving behind a fuming Anjali who turned to Arnav and Khushi as Khushi calmed him down.

"What wrong with you chote!??..... How could you slap a sweet boy like Aarav. " Anjali yelled and Arnav looked at her in disgust knowing she was a lost cause. "I see now who has made you this way. " Anjali glared at Khushi. "You are a bad omen that shouldn't have existed...... You kill you parent, turned Payal and Shashiji against your aunt and Madhumatiji, made chote go against me and my life is now miserable because of you....... I wish you died with your parents....... I hate you Khushi...... I hat..... "

Khushi moved closer and slapped Anjali who held her cheek in shock.

"You are the only one responsible for your life messing up...... You chose to believe your scum of a husband who I know by now is in bed with another woman...... You disowned the only person who always stood by you and tried to destroy the company he built by bribing this worker but failed miserably....... You are a sick woman and you better change before it's too late and one more thing but tell your guest I don't cook for them and I and jiji's cooking is praised by even the biggest chefs in the world...... It's not my fault your guest had taste buds that can't appreciate real food because my family which excludes you love it so from now on don't ever assume I cook for you or your guest. " Khushi said sternly and sat back down enjoying the food with the others who totally ignored Anjali.

She walked away fuming and cursing Khushi.

Laxmi Nagar.

Shashi sat down in the living room of the house making funny faces at Aditya which was giggling uncontrollably as Garima and Madhumati looked on longing to pamper Aditya but can't since they have been warned not to come closer to the baby by Shashi and Payal.

"Hey Nandkishore....... My own brother is still against me after all these years all because of that orphan...... What black magic have she done on them that they are always taking her side....... I have apologized for what happened so what us their problem. " Madhumati exclaimed and Garima looked at her and shocking her head.

"Really bhabhi. " Garima exclaimed and Madhumati looked at her confused. "You always made Khushi's life a living hell since Shashiji adopted her just because he went against you and adopted her......... I most sick part of all is that I supported you being a aunt just because I was scared that you could kick me out and make my life a living hell especially since I couldn't conceive........ Khushi is everything we will never be." Madhumati looked down in shame. "If Khushi is a bad omen for killing her parent according to you then you are a bad omen for killing your husband just two years of marriage. " Garima cried out and Madhumati gasped in shock.

"I didn't kill him....... He died in a car accident leaving me a young widow at just twenty years old...... It's not my fault. " Madhumati cried out.

"Then what is Khushi's fault that her parent died........ Just like you it's also not her fault and I have accepted my punishment of of them disowning me...... Please leave them alone..... I beg you. " Garima cried out and walked away as Madhumati turned and saw his brother looking at her in disgust and she was away too ashamed of her deeds.

To be continued.

Precap: Shyam Returns.

Aarav's evil plan.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.