Chapter 11

Arnav and the family settled in after royally ignoring Anjali.

He moved out of the pool after a quick swim.

Only to find Khushi standing in front of the mirror brushing her hair but lost in thoughts.

Flashback.

Khushi frown seeing Sheetal looking at Arnav lustfully.

"Chote...... Do you know her? " Nani asked breaking their reverie and Arnav nodded.

"She was my class mate at Harvard. " Arnav replied in I don't care tone and Sheetal's smirk dropped and Khushi let out a giggle which she covered up with a cough as all eyes were on her.

She moved closer to Arnav and held him by the waist and pulled a confused Arnav towards Sheetal.

"Nice to meet you Sheetal...... Am Khushi..... Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...... The love and wife of my Arnie. " Khushi introduced with pride and stretched out her hand to Sheetal who shook it but redrew as if she stang her. "So what is your business here? " Khushi asked out of the blue taking taking everyone by surprise but Arnav knew his wife was marking her territory and making it known to all and he smirked seeing all possessive and he loved it.

"She is my guest. " Anjali replied rudely making Arnav and Akash including Payal ready to bounce on her and Anjali was taken aback seeing the deadly glared being thrown at her by the family including her Nani and uncle.

Mami and Sheetal gulped in fear and took a few steps back.

"She is a guest who has over stayed her welcome..... This my house and when you bought her here, she said she was staying for a two weeks and it has been three months now but she clearly doesn't have any shame out staying here time here. .... You better start looking for somewhere to stay because my daughters are back to stay and this house is in their name. " Manohar revealed shocking everyone. "They don't know you and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable so please prepare to move out. "

Sheetal looked at a shocked Anjali who immediately knew they all know about her financial difficulties.

"I will soon uncle..... I just got a call for an interview at AR and am sure I would be taken because am talented and in a few weeks I would be able to find an apartment. " Sheetal said confidently.

"Good to know because I don't like living with strangers especially the ones that are rude to my baby sister because I won't hesitate to crash them. " Payal said rudely and before anyone would retort she turned to Akash who was trying hard not to burst out in laughter. "Akash...... Am very tired and I know papa is too so please let's go and let him rest. "

Akash nodded and everyone bid Manohar goodbye and walked out.

Khushi who was looking at Sheetal saw an uncomfortable exchange between them and they looked at Arnav and she immediately knew they were planning something against Arnav.

Flashback ends.

Arnav snakes his hand around her curvy waist breaking her reverie.

She smiled and turned around and kissed him passionately and he reciprocated hungrily.

They both pulled out and smiled at each other.

"My love. " Arnav called out and she hummed in response. "You have been unusually quiet since we entered our room. "

Khushi smiled and pecked his lips and held his hand and made him sit on the recliner and then sat on his lap.

"I don't know but there is something off about Sheetal and Anjali...... I have a bad feeling about them. " Khushi revealed and Arnav caressed her cheek.

"Me too........ I don't like her being here either especially her being my ex. " Arnav confessed shocking Khushi. " We dated back in uni but trust me I was forced into it. "

Khushi looked at Arnav confused and she smiled seeing her cute expression.

"Our mates thought we looked good together and wouldn't stop bothering me so I gave in but trust me I never loved her and she wasn't my type...... She was way too materialistic and even cheated on me when we were together. " Arnav revealed.

"What the!? " Khushi exclaimed and Arnav chuckled.

"Yes...... I found her in bed with Dhruv. " Arnav said and Khushi gasped and frown.

"Wait Dhruv as in Dhruv Malik...... Your cousin. " Khushi asked and Arnav nodded.

"They were making fun of my dream of becoming a designer........ I broke up with her the next day not telling her about me seeing her in bed with Dhruv and that was the end for us...... I have to thank Dhruv for it because I didn't have the courage to break up with her without hurting her feelings but their cheating gave me just that." Arnav revealed and Khushi nodded.

She smiled at Arnav who lips curved into his famous smirk looking at Khushi suspiciously.

"I thought you would think I was speaking against Sheetal because I was jealous which am not. " Khushi revealed.

"Ewww...... Sheetal is way beneath you to be jealous of her and I know that I so do you that's why I didn't think about it...... Now come here let me love you. " Arnav said and lifted her up into his arms making her squeal and giggle as he placed her on the bed and within a few seconds both were buck naked worshipping each others body.

Arnav was about to enter Khushi when he stopped confusing Khushi.

"Are you on birth control? " Arnav asked and Khushi shook her head no.

"Dammit..... I forgot to take a condom. " Arnav said while getting off Khushi but she pulled him back making him confused.

"I want us to have a baby. " Khushi said shocking Arnav. "Am ready now and please don't say no because I really want one and I know you do too. "

Arnav smiled at her and gently entered her making sweet love to her.

Only their moans and groans were heard in the room as that moment a seed was finally sown.

Sheetal's Room.

Sheetal sat down nervous because she couldn't get over how defensive the family became about Khushi.

"Those whores...... How dare they?...... And how dare my uncle but this house in their names...... Am sure they all all rejoicing in my downfall and it all because of my uncle..... If he hadn't challenged me then I wouldn't have make that stupid decision to invest all my money and properties to proof him wrong...... And he will pay dearly for it. " Anjali yelled out and sat down on the sofa in Sheetal's room.

"Anjali what if they found out your uncle's frequent attacks is because of the poison you have been feeding him for weeks now?" Sheetal asked and Anjali glared at her.

"They won't because it's difficult to trace it but if they find out then it's you who snitched on me and you better not or else I would kill you. " Anjali warned and walked out of the room making Sheetal gulp seeing the deadly look in her eyes.

Payash' Room.

Akash and Payal looked worried and they had a valid reason to worry.

"Akash I don't like that woman and Anjali' s closeness...... They are planning something against bhai and Khushi. " Payal voiced out her worry.

"You are absolutely right...... I saw the way they looked at bhai and bhabhi leaving and it's a sinister look....... I will call Aman now and make him do a background check on Sheetal and Anjali. " Akash said and called Aman instructing him on what to do.

"Akash...... Am scared. " Payal voiced out and Akash pulled her into a hug.

"Am here to protect all of us okay. " Akash assured Payal and she nodded.

To be continued.

Precap: Khushi slaps Anjali.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐button, comment and follow for more.

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ.
Xoxo xoxo.