Chapter 4

At night was the best time to escape,so I woke up everyone at night. Everyone except Tony of course.

I had a tiny blade in my pocket; I always kept it with me incase Tony actually abused one of us. I tried to reach inside my back pocket which wasn't easy,the rope around my hands were so tight that whenever I moved, blood trickled out a bit. When I finally got the blade out, I tried to cut the rope. On about the 6th try, I cut it and let my hands free. I cut the rope that was on my feet then ran over to everyone and did the same thing.

"Okay everyone listen.." I whispered. "Tony goes to the store very early like at 2. So when he does we're gonna break the window that's behind us and run." "But he said the window was-" Peyton started but I interrupted. "Soundproof,yes they are. But he never said they were bulletproof."

I stayed up all night just to make sure that Tony left at 2. He likes to go to this store that's 15 miles away so that'll buy us some time. When he left I woke everyone up. "Okay guys this is it."
"Why don't we just go out the front door?" Asked Melody. "The basement door is locked. Therefore we only can use the basement window as our escape. Grab me that chair right there." Our mom already knew what I was gonna do so she broke the glass with the chair. One by one we all dropped to the ground. Since we live in the country we have no neighbors. "Hey, girls! I remember how to hot wire a car." Shouted my mom. So she went over to the car, broke the window in the car and opened it up. She proceeded to hot wire it. 3 minutes later the engine roared.

"Bang!" A gun went off..shooting right into my moms ankle. She dropped down to the ground. Tony was back.

"Baylor quick open up the passenger door. Melody help me put mom in the car." "Bang!" Tony was getting closer. "You bastards!" He shouted. We put mom in the car. "Mel, do you think you can drive this car." "Yeah, I'll try." Melody said. "Girls get in the car." Mom said between wails of hurt. We bolted off in the car but soon we saw Tonys pickup truck zooming down the road. "Everyone put your head down!" Tony shot at the windows just as we did that.

It missed us. "Mel, step on it!" So she did. I looked behind us. Tony no where in sight. I looked over at mom,blood everywhere. "Mom,we're gonna fix you up." Melody cried. "Bang!" A gun shot again. Tonys bullet had whizzed through the trunk, through the back seat and into mom. Blood was rushing out more faster now. "Mom! Stay with us!" But she couldn't hear us. She was already gone.

Since mom died and Tony wasn't our real father, we had to go live with Derek, our real father. He was a movie star. In hollywood. He left us for hollywood. We flew on a plane to get there. "Hi." Said derek as soon as he saw us. "Hello." We all said in unison. He grabbed our stuff and off we went.

One year later.
Life is great so far. No tony. No rape. No assault. No drama. "Ding!" My iPhone went. I got a text from a blocked number. "Hey,papa wants to play a game." The message read.