(Preview Episode IV)

Yoda's New Padawan readers this is a preview of Kiera Kenobi and Han Solo. Enjoy and tell me if you like it.

Cocky Pilot - Kiera's POV
Entering the bar with my parents and Luke behind me I catch sight of a guy and a Wookie sitting in a booth in the corner of the bar. My father sits down and I sit right beside him. My mother stands with her cloak still over her head with Luke taking the last seat with us. "We need someone to transport us to Alderaan. We're looking for a pilot. And we'd like to avoid any empirical interactions." My father spoke resting his hands on the table. The pilot eyes me with a cocky smile where I can see he has hazel-green eyes and brown hair. "You're looking for a little extra aren't you, doll?" Pursing my lips I know my father glared towards the man but I slowly draw my lightsaber from my belt. Opening it just enough for the man to see the green light near his leg.

"I will ask nicely once more like my father did. Can you give us passage on your ship. Or am I gonna have to teach you a lesson if you reach for that blaster on your belt?" I snipped eyeing the one hanging in his holster. "Kiera!" My mother suddenly scolds but it doesn't faze me one bit. The pilot leans on his elbows onto the table and I copied his movement with my other arm where we almost look like we're gonna kiss. "I guess lightsaber girl suits you better. I've got the fastest ship in the galaxy. Ever heard of the Millennium Falcon?" Raising my brows I shake my head no asking while trying to remain tough in front of this guy. "What's your name, Captain. I'm Kiera Kenobi...You're spared for now." Closing my lightsaber the man smiled sticking his hand out towards me that I shook. "Nice to meet you, I'm Han. Han Solo."

Comments really appreciated :)