Risky Moves

"Master Yoda saw us talking last week...we need to be more careful or we'll get caught." I mumbled resting my forehead against his with our breath mixing together. "We won't get caught, darling. Now I feel like I should show you how much I feel for you." He slightly smirked and I blushed not used to seeing this side of him.

Waking up in the middle of the night I run to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. Tucking my messy hair behind my ears I gasped slightly tired because this has become a regular thing for almost two months now. Today I am supposed to accompany Obi and Anakin on a mission to deal with General Grievas. So I'll have to push through this sickness. Because there's no way I can go to medical and ask for their help. They'll want to run tests which will label who the father immediately. Someone knocked on my door making me only pin my hair back with a small clip, most of it loose going down my back. Throwing on my robe I use to force grabbing my lightsaber answering the door.

"Anakin, I thought you were Obi-wan." I breathed out seeing hus padawan instead. He simply nodded leading me to the ships replying. "He's getting the ships ready. One of them will be a double seater, for you two." Nodding my head I see him climbing into his ship waiting for me. Flying through space we had some issues where Anakin had us almost crash through a ships shield. R2 is control of the elevator which makes Anakin impatient. Obi-wan runs a hand through his hair whispering. "So has the sickness gotten any better?" Running my hands down staring into his eyes he hopes Anakin doesn't think anything of this conversation. "It's still happening and I have a weird feeling of what it might be-" R2 suddenly turned the elevator back up where I stumbled into his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist before drawing his lightsaber seeing its only Anakin. Quickly pulling out of his arms I take some breaths hiding my blushing face in the hood of my robe.

Anakin had to kill Doku who knocked Obi-wan out for a few minutes. The Chancellor followed Anakin and I through the ship until it started turning upside down. I gasped feeling my feet slip so I used the grappling hook on my belt to keep myself from falling. Obi opened his eyes wrapping his arms around Anakin. "Did I miss something?" An elevator nearly crushed us but the boys swung us into another part of the ship. Rolling on my back I groaned feeling some pain in my lower back. Obi-wan offers me his hands pulling me up right as we got captured by droids. Grevis takes a swing at me where I ducked allowing him the chance to smash the glass window behind me. Obi-wan grabbed the computer consult so he doesn't get thrown out. "Obi!" I screamed the wind trying to pull me out. He extended his left hand to me straining to reach my wrist. "Y/n, hang on!" Finally he securely secured my wrist when the Chancellor managed to close the windows. All of us gasped for air but I dropped on my stomach morning in pain. Obi-wan draped his arm around my waist holding me up seeing Anakin race to the controls praying he can land the ship safely.

Luckily he managed to crash land the burning ship. Anakin stopped thinking we would follow but Obi-wan has me sit down explaining to him. "Let's not forget, Anakin. You saved me from the Buzz droids. And killed Count Doolu, rescued the Chancellor. While carrying me unconscious on your back. You deserve your day in the spotlight with the politician's." He nodded leaving is alone so we could go see the Council. Obi-wan pulled me into a hallway that isn't used a lot near the council room resting his hands on my hips sighing. "Are you alright. The pain, your breathing, anything out of place?" Reaching up with my right hand I weakly smiled resting it to his cheek. "I'm all better, Obi. I believe I know what this means but we won't be able to hide the truth in a few months." He brushes his fingers over his beard lost in thought. Running my left hand over my lightsaber on my belt I know we will be thrown off the Council if this surfaced. Master Yoda hasn't been asking a lot of questions anymore, top consumed in this war to pay attention to what I'm doing. So we were save until we made a risky move by sleeping together.

"I'm not trained in these things. Did your mother or sister teach you-" I cut him off dropping my arms at my sides shaking my head at him. "Yes General Kenobi, she taught us how they're made. We already figured that part out. Now we have to find a way to hide the fact I'm...we're-" He rests a finger to his lips telling me to be quiet as foosteps approached so he whispered in my ear. "Let's find your sister." I grab his hand dragging him through the Temple and down to the area that connects the Senate's quarters to this building. Opening the door to her room I see her sitting on the couch outside her room resting her hands on her stomach taking a second to notice our presence in her chamber. Obi-wan locked the door standing by it until I waved him over with my hand already feeling uneasy about this situation. He slowly walked over crossing his arms over his chest eyeing my sister. Padme raised to her feet coming to stand only a few steps away from me, her hands twisting the fabric of her dress. Apparently I do the same when I'm nervous according to Obi-wan. Suddenly we both just blurted out the weight on our chests, catching each other completely off guard. "I'm pregnant."

Comments really appreciated :)