Empire Kidnapping

"Dream whatever you're heart desires. I'll do my best to give it you." I break the kiss replying and leaving him utterly speechless. "I wanna have another baby."

Obi-wan blinked his eyes a couple of times at me as I rest my hands on his chest now since we stopped dancing. We hadn't talked about having more kids since Kiera was born. It would mean there is more risk of people finding out who we are and hunting us down. Next thing I know he picks me up twirling me around in circles of quiet laughs as to not wake Kiera. "I was hoping you'd say that someday, love." Once I'm on my feet again I give him a childish grin wrapping my arms around his neck. "Really, I thought you'd say it's too dangerous to have anymore kids. I mean it's already risky with Kiera-" He raises a hand to my cheek softly cutting me off. "It is, but I promised you a normal life. So I'm ready if you are at least to try." His eyes glanced to Kiera sleeping on the bed so I gently lifted her up trying to not wake her by putting her in her own bed in her room next to ours.

Entering our room again he slowly kissed me untying the Jedi belt from my waist letting it drop on the ground. Throwing my hands around his neck I deepened it running my fingers through his hair. He breaks the kiss smiling as I jumped up into his arms where he spun us around so we fall onto the bed together. He leans down kissing me again as I slowly pulled my shirt over mine at the same time as him. In the light of the sunset we forgot about the dangers that surround us. We forgot that people were trying to kill. In the moment of love we were just Y/n and Obi-wan, people who loved each other. The next time I open my eyes I rolled over seeing a note where he layed last night saying that he had to go to work. Brushing my messy hair from my eyes I throw my clothes back on seeing Kiera is up practicing with a stick as a pretend lightsaber. "Hey, baby. How's about we go shopping and get you some toys?" I suggested seeing her face light up running to put her boots and cloak on immediately.

Holding Kiera's hand we moved through the crowds of people in the small yet busy market. This planet doesn't have much in resources so it's rare when you get your hands on anything. Kiera runs up seeing a small pony like toy pointing at it grinning. "How much for the pony?" I asked the seller who answered simply. "20 credits." Digging around in my bag I pull our 17 searching for the last three taking my eyes off my child for a second to hand them to the guy. Putting the pony in the bag I look around for her not seeing her at any of the nearby stands. So I start walking not calling out her name in fear of someone recognizing me. Getting out of the market I start calling out not liking that she hasn't come out yet. Her favorite game is hide and seek but I don't think she's playing a game. "Kiera, kiera. Kiera..." Spinning around on my boots people started gathering around some guy hung in the center of town. Squinting my eyes I knew that it was another Jedi. Slowly moving through the crowd I can see writing written on his shirt in small letters. 'We have your daughter".

"Then we have to go rescue them immediately." I pull away from Obi's embrace rummaging around and finding my belt but not my lightsaber. So I dig through the bottom of the boxes with the tracking beakers and over stuff we had on us years ago. "Y/n, stop. We can't take the risk and assume she was taken by the same people...besides it's been years we're not who we used to be." Obi tried talking me down but I spun on my heels raising my right hand and forcing pulling his Jedi belt to my hands. "You may not be who you used to be, Obi. But I've still been training everyday while you're gone at work. Now I'm going to rescue them with or without your help." I give him a stern look when he takes my freehand in his rubbing his thumb over my hand. "Y/n, please..." He begged not wanting either of us to get captured but I yank my hand from his. "Leia is my niece Obi-wan. I owe it to Padme's ghost to protect her as we are doing for Luke. So if you won't do it for her - or for yourself  - then do it for me and Kiera - do it for your girls." I sniffed through tears imagining my sister still passing away after giving birth to the twins.

He caved after that where we ride out on the camel creature. He gets off first helping me down where I started digging around in the sand where he said our weapons should be. He pulled up the box once I find it gently lifting the fabric away revealing three lightsabers tucked away from the world. Ge glanced up to me with a worried expression asking with his eyes only to see me nod yes without a thought. Standing upright again I turn the lightsaber in my hands clicking it open and seeing the familiar green glow, quickly closing it away again immediately thinking of Master Yoda. That's been one of the hardest things not getting to see my master anymore, we formed a bond as did any Padawan to their Mentor. Heading back into town there's a boarding ship waiting for us. Resting my right hand on my weapon attached to my hip like it never left. Obi-wan hands the lady the credits we need moving his robe a little showing his lightsaber on his hip too. Pulling my robe hood up I take his freehand and intertwined it with his whispering. "For Kiera and Leia." He nodded with a nervous smile watching the ship lifting off the ground through the window. "For Kiera and Leia."

Kenobi episode 1 complete. Onto episode 2

Comments really appreciated